Breaking: Elton John confirms TWO physical CDs for 'Hold Me Closer' but asks YOU to vote for what the single cover should be! (VOTE NOW)

Just now, Slayer said:

No way will Britney, she hasn't even tweeted a link to the actual song, nor has she posted the official art work. Btw i'm not bashing her, i'm just stating facts.

Elton could sign, I definitely do not see Britney signing.

I’m not holding my breathe either but I remember Cold Hard physical cds signed by Dua and Elton were available for a moment on his online store ❤️

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

LOVE the blue and yellow covers! I’m guessing this means we’ll get 3 different physicals then (official and 2 fan art)? If so maybe we’ll get a new peak on BB :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: They better release the remixes and discount the original that day as well if they really want to jump high! 

Yes, I definitely believe we'll get 3! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope they don't hold out on the releasing the CDs for a while...

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes, I definitely believe we'll get 3! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope they don't hold out on the releasing the CDs for a while...

That was my only concern. I’m guessing it wouldn’t be any earlier than the middle of October, hopefully no later. I guess we’ll find out on Tuesday 😬

• Love 1
Just now, e_ffen said:

That was my only concern. I’m guessing it wouldn’t be any earlier than the middle of October, hopefully no later. I guess we’ll find out on Tuesday 😬

Sometimes on pre-orders they don't state the exact date they'll be released, I guess they'll release on a week they think they may have a good chance at No1 but I feel like they've possibly missed that opportunity? Unless it goes higher on playlists like TTH.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sometimes on pre-orders they don't state the exact date they'll be released, I guess they'll release on a week they think they may have a good chance at No1 but I feel like they've possibly missed that opportunity? Unless it goes higher on playlists like TTH.

The charts are kind of weak right now and it’s still growing on radio, so I think they still have a shot if they don’t wait too long. I guess it would depend on how well the physical sells. I know Taylor has a single coming sometime soon so there’s that also 😬

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block