Who are your Top 5 favourite girl groups?

Slayer

Spicegirls
Sugarbabes
The P.cat dolls
TLC
Tic tac toe
Cleopatra
Solid Harmonie 
Popsie
Excellence

God I love the beginning of this Tic tac toe song "We're still here!" They've always had fun/interesting lyrics. Ich find dich scheisse (I think you're ****) has an english version, but the original is the best. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, nwonder said:

How did I forget this iconic group… 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

@Midnight poor yehaw 

Not this iconic trio making a splash back into exhale, Nwonder augh :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: that taste just jumps out, i'm not worthy honestly :bow_bowing_orange: 

Spoiler

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The PCD and Little Mix for me. 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Someone posted this song in another thread by Shorty 101 and I can’t stop listening to it. There doesn’t seem to be much info about them though. Although randomly I found a blog post about the group made the other day: 

Photo_1663097925440.jpg

Another shelved Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins production from the early 2000s and seemingly one that did not yield...

This song was used on the soundtrack for two films: Nutty Professor II and Get Over It.

We grew up listening to oldies stations, so I love the iconic 60s girl groups and could probably fill this list with only them.  But I tried to mix it up a little!

In no particular order:

The Supremes

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7dj34txp1da6bzxhigcmw

Destiny's Child

Destinys Child Beyonce GIF

TLC

Left Eye Tlc GIF

The Ronettes

black and white vintage GIF

Spice Girls

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

And I kind of think of them as a separate phenomenon, but if we're also including all-female bands, I would absolutely include:

The Go-Go's

Belinda Carlisle Vacation GIF by The Go-Go's

HAIM

want you back video GIF by Columbia Records

The Bangles

music video 80s GIF

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

R&B girl groups are much better than pop girl groups. Ive never seen a good pop girl group other than the spice girls. And british girl groups are always the worse lol

En Vogue
The Supremes
The Trio (Dolly Parton)
SWV
TLC
Destiny's Child

Have you even listened to Girls Aloud or Sugababes :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Have you even listened to Girls Aloud or Sugababes :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Girls aloud first album started good, and then the rest of their career was shockingly horrible. Sugababes have good moments, but I wouldnt consider them a good girl group. Even the songs I like by them I know arent really good.

Spice Girls are the only pop girl group that I would consider good, but even they have no real talent, its more about their personality.

25 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Girls aloud first album started good, and then the rest of their career was shockingly horrible. Sugababes have good moments, but I wouldnt consider them a good girl group. Even the songs I like by them I know arent really good.

Spice Girls are the only pop girl group that I would consider good, but even they have no real talent, its more about their personality.

I’m surprised by your opinion, most Girls Aloud fans consider their debut to be their weakest album.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.