What y’all are saying is DISGUSTING. I’m disgusted by y’all’s responses.

I can’t believe what I’m seeing from some of y’all. It’s disgusting, how can y’all really say the things you’re posting? All the negativity!?! Feels like where back in 2006 again. Y’all are so “woke”… Yea…. And another thing… I don’t give a **** about what you have to say at all. I’ll pray for all of you tonight!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

VOCA.RO

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Exhaolic said:

You don't care, yet you made a post about it... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I personally don't need random people's prayers especially if they're praying because my opinion differs from theirs :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I already pray for myself and for the people that I love.

Some of y'all need to start to realize that not everyone can share the same opinion, It's just impossible, y'all might not agree but I'm not gonna kiss Britney's a.s.s just because I love her! Her post rubbed me the wrong way and since this is a Britney Spears Forum, where do you want me to express my opinion if not here? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Exhaolic said:

You don't care, yet you made a post about it... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I personally don't need random people's prayers especially if they're praying because my opinion differs from theirs :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I already pray for myself and for the people that I love.

Some of y'all need to start to realize that not everyone can share the same opinion, It's just impossible, y'all might not agree but I'm not gonna kiss Britney's a.s.s just because I love her! Her post rubbed me the wrong way and since this is a Britney Spears Forum, where do you want me to express my opinion if not here? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Ohh I definitely care about how she’s being viewed and I’ll be damned if I let y’all make her feel like she should be shamed. WAKE UP!!!! She’s going to make mistakes. That doesn’t mean bash her and shame her into hiding. This is a learning experience for her right now. 

What I meant by “I don’t give a **** about what y’all think”, was y’all’s opinions on me and what I have to say!!! 

• Love 3
Just now, thebritmaster said:

I feel you @Amanda Lick, people are turning on her over this who just yesterday were screaming that everyone should let Britney say and do whatever she wants :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Exactly!!!! I’m sure they loved her in the conservatorship, so they could get tiktok famous on saying “freebritney”, or maybe another tour or photo shoot that she couldn’t approve of. It’s pathetic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love Britney so I did what’s necessary to keep her healthy and alive. As someone who has family members with mental disorders, she seems to be manic right now and really needs our support in some way.

So I did what’s best for Britney, I reported her on Instagram for eating disorder and potential suicidal ideations.  I hope others can do this as well so she can be safe again.

She is just not in her right mindset and needs a break from social media. Every true Britney fan should report her on Instagram so she can be blocked or temporarily banned until she is in a better place. Her sons triggered a manic episode that is dangerous for her own safety and life while Sam allows her to do anything and is only a “yes Britney” type of guy.

We as Britney fans are once again the only ones who can really at least do something to help her and prevent her from becoming worse. It’s obvious this is not our usual Britney and it was triggered by those disrespectful boys and that KFed criminal.

People have been trashing britney since she came out, you go on her Instagram and people are trashing her everyday! No one says anything about that. Britney says one thing about fat people and the world has their torches ready against her! People are so ******g fake. I hate this world. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DaBritFans4Life1999 said:

I love Britney so I did what’s necessary to keep her healthy and alive. As someone who has family members with mental disorders, she seems to be manic right now and really needs our support in some way.

So I did what’s best for Britney, I reported her on Instagram for eating disorder and potential suicidal ideations.  I hope others can do this as well so she can be safe again.

She is just not in her right mindset and needs a break from social media. Every true Britney fan should report her on Instagram so she can be blocked or temporarily banned until she is in a better place. Her sons triggered a manic episode that is dangerous for her own safety and life while Sam allows her to do anything and is only a “yes Britney” type of guy.

We as Britney fans are once again the only ones who can really at least do something to help her and prevent her from becoming worse. It’s obvious this is not our usual Britney and it was triggered by those disrespectful boys and that KFed criminal.

VOCA.RO

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Fu d Ck said:

People have been trashing britney since she came out, you go on her Instagram and people are trashing her everyday! No one says anything about that. Britney says one thing about fat people and the world has their torches ready against her! People are so ******g fake. I hate this world. 

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!! ☝🏻🏻🏻

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

Awe… you’re right… I’ll just sit back and let y’all ruin her freedom again. What great advice!!! 

What are you talking about? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Freedom isn't naming people without expecting consequences :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

She keeps shading Selena and that's ok for you? Now Xtina for NO REASON!!! Sure, Xtina was a b.it.ch towards Britney but that was literally 20 years ago, she should have said something back then not now.

Plus, from what I know Xtina never said anything about Britney's body so... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: (and if I'm wrong please correct me but it still wouldn't be ok to talk about someone else's body on IG when you have more than 40 mln followers) She should focus on her present and future and if she wants to shade someone then she should shade the people that actually hurt her aka her dysfunctional family and the rest of Team Con. I don't care what you think about my thoughts because I love her, believe it or not! I defended her even when she showed her bu.tt.h.ole because why not? As a woman I know HOW GREAT it feels to own MY body but Xtina, Selena, her dancers have nothing to do with what happened to her, period.

• Love 1
  • Like 1