Taylor Swift mentions Britney's iconic "Toxic" music video in new interview (video)

Slayer

• Leader

QUEEEEEN.

I interviewed Joseph Kahn once and then before the story came out - asked Taylor's people if she would be down to give a quote about working with JK. They said she would actually love to, but that she wasn't doing press at the moment (and basically if she agreed she would feel she'd have to commit to other outlets too). :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

QUEEEEEN.

I interviewed Joseph Kahn once and then before the story came out - asked Taylor's people if she would be down to give a quote about working with JK. They said she would actually love to, but that she wasn't doing press at the moment (and basically if she agreed she would feel she'd have to commit to other outlets too). :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

During reputation, I assume...?

Lol she was mighty quiet about Britney’s name years 2013-2020 but now that she has an top 10 hit. All of her die hard fans that claimed she was their fave  were quiet…that’s why I was surprised to see Selena at the wedding…considering she completely snubbed Britney’s collab tweet in 2016. But now she’s back to bein her big fan hmm

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block