Cara Delevingne on ***** situation -Delevingne's family is considering an INTERVENTION for the troubled supermodel

13 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Another CON in the making so Britney’s lawyers can make up the lost revenue?

when y’all going to realize that forcing someone into treatment never works. In a free country people are allowed to make their own decisions. It’s fascist to decide “this is what is best for them.”

freedom > fascism

62275213-0-image-a-67_1662816578385.jpg

Her bankers, HSBC, registered a charge against the company in April this year - despite the fact that it has...

$$$$$$$

15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Another CON in the making so Britney’s lawyers can make up the lost revenue?

when y’all going to realize that forcing someone into treatment never works. In a free country people are allowed to make their own decisions. It’s fascist to decide “this is what is best for them.”

freedom > fascism

The system is rigged but it's in place for cases like this. It needs to be improved heavily to not attract leeches though.

For me it's not that easy, **** abuse can be harmful for body and soul and if no one gets you out of it you'll unlikely get out of it. There need to be measurements to conservatorships though that prohibit the longevity and extension on basic civil rights or private rights that it did with Britney. Usually that's why there's a judge involved, but they are useless in the system now. Just cut everybody off, people who put other people in a con need a maximum monthly wage according to the "services" they do for the conservatee as everybody else I'm the system (weakens the money extortion), every month the need for the conservatorship needs to be examined by doctors that are not treating the person in the moment and off course basic rights like chosing own lawyer and defending oneself in court or denying measurements after a specific period need to be in place.

But those are measurements that only should be applied if everything has been done to try to talk her into a rehab program of whatever choice which needs to be proven in court.

11 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

The system is rigged but it's in place for cases like this. It needs to be improved heavily to not attract leeches though.

For me it's not that easy, **** abuse can be harmful for body and soul and if no one gets you out of it you'll unlikely get out of it. There need to be measurements to conservatorships though that prohibit the longevity and extension on basic civil rights or private rights that it did with Britney. Usually that's why there's a judge involved, but they are useless in the system now. Just cut everybody off, people who put other people in a con need a maximum monthly wage according to the "services" they do for the conservatee as everybody else I'm the system (weakens the money extortion), every month the need for the conservatorship needs to be examined by doctors that are not treating the person in the moment and off course basic rights like chosing own lawyer and defending oneself in court or denying measurements after a specific period need to be in place.

But those are measurements that only should be applied if everything has been done to try to talk her into a rehab program of whatever choice which needs to be proven in court.

Maybe you are from a country that is more advanced than the US. In the US these forced treatments become kidnappings. The government isn’t strong enough to properly regulate it…so it becomes a way for fascists to shun “unwell” people and change the laws in their favor.

I’m confused as to why the US is still considered OECD

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Maybe you are from a country that is more advanced than the US. In the US these forced treatments become kidnappings. The government isn’t strong enough to properly regulate it…so it becomes a way for fascists to shun “unwell” people and change the laws in their favor.

I’m confused as to why the US is still considered OECD

Yeah I'm from Germany, there was a very famous case of a man that has been declared insane with help of his wife and family and put into a ward for many years until finally he could seek judicial help. He was in the high security ward for at least 10 years and after that the system for changed with more security nets.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

He was in the high security ward for at least 10 years and after that the system for changed with more security nets.

Exactly! No security nets in the US. Our system isn’t advanced for forced treatment…maybe some day eventually…but today it is a tool for fascists in the US.

forced treatment is a scary and HUGE problem in the US. Google “Florida shuffle”…anyone from Germany would be horrified that this exists in the US

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Exactly! No security nets in the US. Our system isn’t advanced for forced treatment…maybe some day eventually…but today it is a tool for fascists in the US.

forced treatment is a scary and HUGE problem in the US. Google “Florida shuffle”…anyone from Germany would be horrified that this exists in the US

@pieceofphilplus people forget that at one Point Germany was divided by the east and west and was in my research.

One side was poor and kinda like exists but doesn't, while the other was very rich and very more successful and actually able to thrive, it's not that long ago when Germany became one country.

Plus the biggest global German pop song isn't about balloons that are Red, but the fear that one day The countries could destroy themselves and the population with the heightened tensions at the time..

We need to talk more about **** DEALERS. How do people get the ***** otherwise? There **** dealers lurking people (especially famous ones, because they have the money) ALL THE TIME. And they are known in their little communities. They should be revealed and condemned for being an important part in so many cases of **** abuse.

• Like 1
On 9/10/2022 at 4:18 PM, Steve W said:
On 9/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, IsraeliMatt said:

I think  we all have to think more before we post. I am not sensitive. Its all good . You dislike gaps. Thats your prerogative.  Yet I feel the world is brainwashed over looks. I use to get so annoyed when people liked me for my looks .  I am attractive yet remember guys would tell me they liked me better this way ( I then thought I like you better gone) . Britney has her gap back. I love it. She does not care to be perfect . Which I adore. Society makes it hard to except your our so called  flaws. Yet they are what makes us all special. 

Expand  

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad and regret that I did. The intention of my comment, which was not effective, was to comment on models doing their job and Tyra advising them, not on how everyone should look. One of my primary physical characteristics is not good for modeling, yet I like it and wouldn't change it. I don't think everyone should look the same. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/9/2022 at 2:49 PM, BUWYGF said:

I don't think people realize how horrible modeling as a profession is. I dated a Gucci model recently, he is drop dead gorgeous. He told me so many things that are just disgusting when you're a model, I assume it's only worse for female models.

• Nobody cares about your opinion, shut up and wear the clothes
  • You're literally just a pretty face and good body, nothing else, just a shell to everyone
  • You keep obsessing how you'll grow old soon and nobody will want you
  • You keep getting ***ual proposals from disgusting men (And women) in order to move up
  • You will get inappropriately touched by men in power very often as well, whether you like it or not
  • A lot of ***** offered to you on the regular, co****e of highest quality all the time
  • You're invited to most exclusive parties with plenty of ***** as well so it's super easy to fall down that rabbit hole and become an addict
  • The parties often turn into very weird ****** where you're drugged out af and you basically just get ra*ed and used by everyone, etc.

It all leaves you with  a lot of trauma so you seek refuge in substances. God knows what Cara has been through tbh.

I wouldn't be a model if someone begged me to at this point (not saying I could be anyway, I don't think im good looking enough). But it's a horrible industry and a horrible world to be in.

Sign me up! Is the pay good? :emma:

Guys, you should support celebrities’ choices no matter what, don’t show an opposing opinion in here, otherwise you’ll get warning ️ points from Slayer. And definitely don’t express dislike for any hairstyle choices, hence Cara is looking great here and I love her hairstyle 💕.

Meanwhile Britney can freely write how she wants to slap people and spit in their faces. Oh the privilege of not having this forum as an outlet of personal expression.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, BUWYGF said:

I don't think people realize how horrible modeling as a profession is. I dated a Gucci model recently, he is drop dead gorgeous. He told me so many things that are just disgusting when you're a model, I assume it's only worse for female models.

• Nobody cares about your opinion, shut up and wear the clothes
  • You're literally just a pretty face and good body, nothing else, just a shell to everyone
  • You keep obsessing how you'll grow old soon and nobody will want you
  • You keep getting ***ual proposals from disgusting men (And women) in order to move up
  • You will get inappropriately touched by men in power very often as well, whether you like it or not
  • A lot of ***** offered to you on the regular, co****e of highest quality all the time
  • You're invited to most exclusive parties with plenty of ***** as well so it's super easy to fall down that rabbit hole and become an addict
  • The parties often turn into very weird ****** where you're drugged out af and you basically just get ra*ed and used by everyone, etc.

It all leaves you with  a lot of trauma so you seek refuge in substances. God knows what Cara has been through tbh.

I wouldn't be a model if someone begged me to at this point (not saying I could be anyway, I don't think im good looking enough). But it's a horrible industry and a horrible world to be in.

Also the fact, that Gucci is not from Gucci family, and since that moment is their stuff just for money :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Guys, you should support celebrities’ choices no matter what, don’t show an opposing opinion in here, otherwise you’ll get warning ️ points from Slayer. And definitely don’t express dislike for any hairstyle choices, hence Cara is looking great here and I love her hairstyle 💕.

Meanwhile Britney can freely write how she wants to slap people and spit in their faces. Oh the privilege of not having this forum as an outlet of personal expression.

Let slayer give us all a warning, it’s the only power he/she/they have in this world, so give it to them. Very ego-centric, that wont change.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.