Cara Delevingne on ***** situation -Delevingne's family is considering an INTERVENTION for the troubled supermodel

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I don't think people realize how horrible modeling as a profession is. I dated a Gucci model recently, he is drop dead gorgeous. He told me so many things that are just disgusting when you're a model, I assume it's only worse for female models.

• Nobody cares about your opinion, shut up and wear the clothes
  • You're literally just a pretty face and good body, nothing else, just a shell to everyone
  • You keep obsessing how you'll grow old soon and nobody will want you
  • You keep getting ***ual proposals from disgusting men (And women) in order to move up
  • You will get inappropriately touched by men in power very often as well, whether you like it or not
  • A lot of ***** offered to you on the regular, co****e of highest quality all the time
  • You're invited to most exclusive parties with plenty of ***** as well so it's super easy to fall down that rabbit hole and become an addict
  • The parties often turn into very weird ****** where you're drugged out af and you basically just get ra*ed and used by everyone, etc.

It all leaves you with  a lot of trauma so you seek refuge in substances. God knows what Cara has been through tbh.

I wouldn't be a model if someone begged me to at this point (not saying I could be anyway, I don't think im good looking enough). But it's a horrible industry and a horrible world to be in.

Damn that’s effin crazy and sad to hear, it sounds like a disgusting industry to get into. 

22 minutes ago, Zach F said:

Damn that’s effin crazy and sad to hear, it sounds like a disgusting industry to get into. 

It's VERY disgusting, but not common. 

It's harder for poc, the vilification of Noami Campbell is actually a sad story, 

It's only coming to light. That Tyra banks played a huge role in this downfall, and America's next top model that is now problematic, but was very popular in the millennial decade of pop culture, even Tyra banks, a gen x star is viewed as one of the problematic issues with millennials, is she was seen as this icon, her we were all rooting for you, and her basically slamming people for not fixing what was asked, they paid for surgeries to fix imperfections, like gaps in teeth and such.

Gen Z wants to normalize imperfections, saying you're born with it, embrace it, but sadly the system is against them, to the point some give up. 

Cos it's not gonna happen with certain age groups in power.

Case in Point, a highly respected women in Canadian news media was fired for refusing to dye her natural gray hair, and her story has helped women fight against ageism especially in beauty standards, cos all said they are raised in a society that says see a gray, start dying your hair.

It's horrible double standards, cos men with Gray hair are seen as **** and debonair and daddy, but for a female she must be a grandma, if she has gray hair.

@BUWYGF

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's VERY disgusting, but not common. 

It's harder for poc, the vilification of Noami Campbell is actually a sad story, 

It's only coming to light. That Tyra banks played a huge role in this downfall, and America's next top model that is now problematic, but was very popular in the millennial decade of pop culture, even Tyra banks, a gen x star is viewed as one of the problematic issues with millennials, is she was seen as this icon, her we were all rooting for you, and her basically slamming people for not fixing what was asked, they paid for surgeries to fix imperfections, like gaps in teeth and such.

Gen Z wants to normalize imperfections, saying you're born with it, embrace it, but sadly the system is against them, to the point some give up. 

Cos it's not gonna happen with certain age groups in power.

Case in Point, a highly respected women in Canadian news media was fired for refusing to dye her natural gray hair, and her story has helped women fight against ageism especially in beauty standards, cos all said they are raised in a society that says see a gray, start dying your hair.

It's horrible double standards, cos men with Gray hair are seen as **** and debonair and daddy, but for a female she must be a grandma, if she has gray hair.

@BUWYGF

I love Naomi as a model but didn't see throw a phone at someone? she does not have the best rep. The modelling industry and entertainment industry are toxic as ****.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Tyra banks, a gen x star is viewed as one of the problematic issues with millennials, is she was seen as this icon, her we were all rooting for you, and her basically slamming people for not fixing what was asked, they paid for surgeries to fix imperfections, like gaps in teeth and such.

People can disagree with my opinion, I don't care, but here it is: Models shouldn't have teeth gaps. I've never in my life seen one that looked good. They are not difficult to fix. I don't even want people to all look like plastic carbon copies as is becoming the trend now. I think certain teeth imperfections can be charming like a snaggle tooth. Gaps, on the other hand...:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.