I think its a good thing that Jayden and Preston turned out to be ungrateful

Buffie

45 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I honestly think that Preston is going to shock us! Notice he’s hasn’t said anything, the videos were his dad doing & he was a kid being a kid & it was Jayden secretly recording. He didn’t want anything to do with the interview. I think he kind of feel vindicated in the since that Britney has had a sweet spot for her baby child which most mothers do. I don’t think Britney love Preston any less. Being the oldest I remember getting blame for everything. I think he’s going to speak out in defense of Britney I see it! The oldest is always have a deeper connection to their mother 

I don’t think he will. I bet he is just like Jaden except quieter.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, easy said:

not tawndre :orangu_orangutan_ape:

i do think that team con just got a huge wake up call that they can't use the kids to get to her any longer. it's a huge healing step for britney, despite the pain she obviously feels due to kevin's actions— she's chosen herself and her healing and won't be manipulated into forgiving her abusers. not even for her kids. 

THIS!!!

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

Britney FINALLY dragging Jayden’s entitled *** on Instagram.. i love that that no matter how much she loves her children she will NOT allow herself to be disrespected ever again! She’s don’t that for far too long and she now knows her worth😭

Yes!!!! This Too. She won't be abused anymore. And they can't use the kids anymore too.

I'm sure she loves them and once they grow up and reconnect in the future, I know Britney will accept them.

But now, they cannot use her kids anymore. The audio recording is not a NO to her kids. Its a NO to her abusers.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Look, I did a comment about the kids another day  which I think it was not in a good taste but I noticed that recently there are almost everyday one article talking about the kids mostly them negative. 

We should stop creating threads about them especially to not reach Britney in this difficult time for her and their relationship. We shouldn't engage in criticizing the kids because we don't know what happened between them. It's not our call to judge them, they're underage and they have a mom and a dad for better or worse.

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

@Slayer

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sharky Boy said:

Yes!!!! This Too. She won't be abused anymore. And they can't use the kids anymore too.

I'm sure she loves them and once they grow up and reconnect in the future, I know Britney will accept them.

But now, they cannot use her kids anymore. The audio recording is not a NO to her kids. Its a NO to her abusers.

can't wait for their 18th birthday

As If Lol GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Kletus said:

These are the same kids that recorded Britney in secret when she told them to put on shoes, then released it to the public 5 years later to try and blackmail her.  Jayden will learn that simple chord progressions on the piano won’t make him any money and eventually he’ll come beg Britney for money because none of the Federlines work. Hopefully Britney won’t give him any more money 

They both better start building up muscle mass, they'll need it for when they start working in the lumber department of Home Depot. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.