Blind item: Kfed got a reality show???

21. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/02 **8**
This permanent A list talk show host drove about an hour south of her home this week to have a two hour meeting with a permanent A lister. Within a few minutes after meeting, a very popular social media post had been removed. Oprah Winfrey/Britney Spears (Britney Spears posts 22-minute audio addressing conservatorship)

19. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/02 **6**
I had not heard this mentioned in well over a decade, but someone reminded me of it last night. I never asked the singer about the rumors because it seemed way too personal. One thing she did discuss, was she split with the former reality star/"rapper" because of how poorly he treated her. The rumor back in the day, and would seem to give a reason why, in claims made this week, was the encounter that led to the birth of a child was not full of love and respect. It was quite the opposite. Britney Spears/Kevin Federline (Britney Spears posts 22-minute audio addressing conservatorship)

Relax…This is not true or even it is ..who what to watch that Ugly *** and his saggy wife? 

Let’s be real..All Kadarshians were hot..that’s why it worked. If they gonna talk about Britney, Britney will sue them.

Britney will make a huge come back, and no one will watch these lunatics including Jaydon

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block