Blind item: Kfed got a reality show???

I don't find Blind Item the most reliably source, but every now and then they're right. I can't think of any other rapper-realiltystar-stay-at-home-dad who would fit this description better. Especially since the their interview came out of nowhere and felt like a pitch for a reality show ("we're a modern day/real life brady bunch").

Text:

Blind Item #2

It is confirmed. The former rapper?!? turned reality star turned jobless stay at home dad, has signed on to a reality show that will feature his current wife and their kids and her stepchildren.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Britney's two kids don't want to be in the spotlight yet their dad has agreed to a reality TV show which will show them off to the world?

If true, I assume this then means that the relationship they have with their dad will be severely damaged now too?

They cannot be angry at their mother for posting a photo of them on social media yet be fine with cameras following them around 24/7 in their home.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Whatever, let him do it. It'll flop and Britney will still have a clean conscience.Β 

I know deep down, whether they want to admit it or not, they are mad their entire lives and livelihood has to revolve around Britney!

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

This. Same with Jamie Lynee and Lynne. At some level all of them seem to be insanely jealous of Britney and resent her for her success and talent. That's why they all so wholeheartedly participated in the conservatorship. The one tone they felt superior to her

• Love 3
  • Like 5

IF true, this is child exploitation. If for nothing other than preventing this sleeve ball from profiting off of her endlessly, Britney needs to seek to regain 50/50 joint LEGAL custody of her sons so she can have a say in this & put a stop to this, at least until both boys are 18 - even if they don’t want to have a relationship with her she is still their mother and still has legal parental rights to her sons!! I see lawsuits coming KFed’s way which will be costly for him.Β 

Why does she still have to pay MVKaplan legal fees on KFed’s behalf? All of this has to stop!! It’s exploiting her and minor children. If KFed and Vic wanna exploit their underage daughters that’s their business but Britney’s sons should be off limits no matter how much KFed claims they wanna do it. It’s wrong!!!

1 hour ago, Switchy said:

Whatever, let him do it. It'll flop and Britney will still have a clean conscience.Β 

I know deep down, whether they want to admit it or not, they are mad their entire lives and livelihood has to revolve around Britney!

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Literally this!!!

Britney is the only reason why they got the opportunity to appear on TV, even when they did "60 Minutes Australia" or in their case I should say "18 Minutes Australia"Β :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 2

This blind item looks made up. When the Daphne Barak interview was first announced lots of people speculated he might be trying for a reality show, so I guess someone liked the idea and turned it into a blind item...

IF it were true, it'd be fun to see him flop fast and hard, there's no way this person can keep a single viewer interested longer than ten minutes.

This is his version of thru the storm and juno heffa bio books. Literally just gonna be one giant smear attempt and just like gobbling up both those books for the juice ill be watching this shatshow to see what tea is dropped and trying to figure out if its legit or bs. ill recap u guys even tho i know ull all be watching claiming ur not. Just watch it on cinema hd or some other bootleg site so he doesnt get the numbers duh. Smarter not harder gurls

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block