K-Fed's 60 minutes Australia interview (video)

"How did you explain to your kids what is a conservatorship why is mom not being able to make her own decisions?"

Kevin
"They've had a lot of questions uh about it 
I don't know that i can answer all of them for them you know but I just try to explain to them that she your mom needed help"

What is this man talking about?:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:
Tell him clearly that your mom was put into conservatorship after your grandfather falsely accused her of having dementia.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lucky☆ said:

It is sad to me that someone can like a **** so much and just stop thinking.

I mean, it's also more than that. Britney clearly wanted someone worlds away from Justin after that disaster of a break-up. Justin was a polished pop star, Kevin was rough and gritty. Justin was America's golden boy, Kevin was a bad boy.

And I dunno, I think there was a genuine connection there in the beginning. There must've been, I mean it's not like Britney's ugly with a horrible personality. Kevin would've had to have been made out of stone to not care about her at least in the beginning. Especially with how vulnerable she still was.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Jajay119 said:

Jayden does at least acknowledge that the conservatorship went on too long and Britney has reason to be angry in a snippet i saw on a news outlet online. 

It honestly feels like he knows the truth of all of this and is trying to get that across without being overt. He doesn't even look at the camera when talking.  It really gave the same 'someone is standing off screen watching what you say' vibes con era britney interviews used to give. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been manipulated into this for Kevin and 'the family'. 

I doubt the kids think of Britney in a positive light. They have grown up with all the adults around them treating Britney as "nothing" ( using Britney's own words). They grew up thinking it was normal. Also kfed his wife are the type of people who may have tried to make any small issue very big with regard to Britney like if she raised her voice to them then kfed and his wife seem like the type of people who would  reframe it as abuse to the kids. Thus their whole understanding is warped. They will need to have some distance from the kfed family to actually see things in perspective. Right now they are fed one sided stories by kfed and wife, Lynn, Jamie lynn ,Bryan . 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.