The significant difference between Britney's kids and the average teenager

1 minute ago, Louis-j said:

K-fat failed their education, one more thing he failed at. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

They grew up watching everyone telling Britney what to do, what to say, what to wear... These kids need to wake up. Britney is a grown woman and you owe her respect. What Kevin did with these kids is just awful. 

A lot of “I don’t knows”. They don’t even know what to think. They regurgitate what they’re told. And the were taught to use her mother’s name for their own benefit. Sadly. 

6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

No, I just acknowledged that they have been brainwashed. Surely, they know how to use the internet and search for information? These are things you learn in school.

I mean googling Britney Spears isn’t going to help with the narrative, press was and still is brutal to her. How many post and comments are there saying she’s crazy. So they Google her and find all the articles calling her crazy for shaving her head? They are part of Gen Z and while Gen Z is typically more pro mental health discussions and such it doesn’t mean they are old enough to actually understand what they are talking about. These boys have had their views taught to them by their father, extended family, AND the press. Because people have criticized these boys their entire life too. Now I see comments saying how “wise and mature” Jayden sounds compared to “his mentally unstable mom” by the same people that use to say Jayden had FAS as an infant because haters don’t change their mindset. 

Their dad is a neglectful parent who just lets his kids do whatever he wants. It is not rocket science why they prefer Kevin. 

I've seen parents like that. They end up being shocked, SHOCKED when their kids grow up not being able to take care of themselves or worse. These are the "cool dads" and "cool moms" who think they are awesome cause they let their kids do whatever they want. We've seen the pictures with all the ********* in Kevin's house. I wouldn't be shocked if he's tried getting them to smoke. 

Everything on display here is that Kevin lets his kids do what they want, which explains why they act so spoiled and entitled, and Britney was the only one trying to be a real parent. They're spoiled rotten and will have a rude awakening when they became adults. 

People need to get over this "oh god, she yelled at her kids, she is abusive". SCREAMING AT YOUR KIDS IS NOT ABUSE FFS. She isn't smacking them around for being smartasses. I love how the internet turns into expert armchair parents when it's a celebrity on display. 

• Like 9
31 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Aren’t they turning 16 and 17 this month? 

I just assume they’ve developed a cult-like mentality, where Kevin is their “literal Jesus” figure and everything he says he the only correct viewpoint. Any objective truth they’ve found out on their own has been disregarded or twisted to somehow make it lies or a conspiracy. They probably also don’t want to disappoint their father by turning against him, which is how he may have made them feel they’d be acting if they stood up for Britney. 

Jayden didn’t seem to understand the conservatorship in his interview, underplaying it and seeing it as Britney being made to work for too long, rather than her being stripped of her very basic rights and freedoms. 

He also seemed very naive when he said they didn’t go to the wedding because Britney didn’t invite the rest of the family. Whether he means Kevin + Co or Jamie and Lynne etc isn’t clear, but it’s hard to believe he didn’t understand why Britney wouldn’t want ANY of those people there or why it wouldn’t be appropriate! 

I worry for their emotional intelligence and their mental health. They are being used here and it’s an abusive way to parent. 

Here's the difference between her kids and the average teenager - 

They're rich and were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. The average teenager isn't the child of a major pop superstar or celebrity. 

That's it. That's the difference. They act like spoiled brats because their dad is the "cool dad" type that lets them live like princes and do whatever they want. 

Of course they're being used against her. Kevin is worried that once they are legally old enough, it cuts the child support and he will no longer get to live his big Hollywood lifestyle. 

If her kids don't grow up trying to cash in on her name and be minor celebrities themselves, maybe they'll realize it years down the line that their mom was trying to do the right thing while their dad, really didn't care. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I mean googling Britney Spears isn’t going to help with the narrative, press was and still is brutal to her. How many post and comments are there saying she’s crazy. So they Google her and find all the articles calling her crazy for shaving her head? They are part of Gen Z and while Gen Z is typically more pro mental health discussions and such it doesn’t mean they are old enough to actually understand what they are talking about. These boys have had their views taught to them by their father, extended family, AND the press. Because people have criticized these boys their entire life too. Now I see comments saying how “wise and mature” Jayden sounds compared to “his mentally unstable mom” by the same people that use to say Jayden had FAS as an infant because haters don’t change their mindset. 

It depends on what information they’re looking for. Besides articles, there’s also documentaries. Britney’s testimony is available on YouTube. When people think of Britney these days, I’m pretty sure that the conservatorship is one of the first things that come to their minds.

Jayden knows about the #FreeBritney movement. When asked about it in his live, he said ‘I don’t know.’ He claims he doesn’t know, so did he ever look it up? We’re talking about a young but capable child here.

it's not as easy as googling things and going "oh! I've been brainwashed!". I don't want to speculate too much, but what remains true is the boys are being used and we don't know enough to speculate how deep the brainwashing and manipulation goes and how much it has affected them or not. when you're made to believe something all your life, sometimes, you can be slapped in the face with the truth and you'll reject it anyway because it's too scary.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Here's the difference between her kids and the average teenager - 

They're rich and were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. The average teenager isn't the child of a major pop superstar or celebrity. 

That's it. That's the difference. They act like spoiled brats because their dad is the "cool dad" type that lets them live like princes and do whatever they want. 

Of course they're being used against her. Kevin is worried that once they are legally old enough, it cuts the child support and he will no longer get to live his big Hollywood lifestyle. 

If her kids don't grow up trying to cash in on her name and be minor celebrities themselves, maybe they'll realize it years down the line that their mom was trying to do the right thing while their dad, really didn't care. 

Well I suppose you could also say another difference is being a part of the conservatorship and being used as a pawn in it. Having one of your main caregivers being blackmailed with your very existence. 

These things aren’t normal among other kids of rich and famous celebrities. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Persona said:

it's not as easy as googling things and going "oh! I've been brainwashed!". I don't want to speculate too much, but what remains true is the boys are being used and we don't know enough to speculate how deep the brainwashing and manipulation goes and how much it has affected them or not. when you're made to believe something all your life, sometimes, you can be slapped in the face with the truth and you'll reject it anyway because it's too scary.

Wow very insightful post, totally agree. This is why I feel they are fragile emotionally and shouldn’t be called names or disregarded as simply “spoiled brats”. Their version of reality might be very different to what everyone else’s is, and that can make them come across as entitled or ungrateful, when it’s actually the result of severe abuse from various people they’ve been exposed to. 

• Love 3

have we ever just took time to think that maybe these kids are just bad people? maybe they were raised to just want money and to do anything they can to get it… imagine how they were raised… britney being the big bad secret and gravy train… imagine how the family spoke about her when she wasn’t around… they prolly grew up believing it all too…obviously i think the best thing to do here is let them turn 18 and let them live a regular lifestyle like how they are claiming they want… they need to understand what their mom has helped them with all their lives 

• Like 2

They come from money and are spoiled.

They are surrounded by ***** and alcohol.

They are trying to be “cool”.

They likely are very much so embarrassed by Britney and look up to Kevin sadly bc he offers things that help them maintain a popular image that so many their age want.

We want them to be these hero-type kids who stand strong for their mom and hype her up and are extra special, but the entire family is against her and I truly believe they are frustrated and tired of it all. They choose to fall in line bc it is the easy option and is also what is presented to them in every moment. 

It’s all so extremely devastating and hopefully as they grow older and mature more things will change for the better.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Not an appropriate topic. 

It absolutely is an appropriate topic. If these boys think it’s okay to go on national television and talk about their mother, then they have to be ready to deal with the backlash. You can’t use their age and being minors to not talk about them. If anything, them being minors, should stop them from going on tv and conducting interviews. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4