Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

Honestly, it feels almost like during some parts she may be reading rough excerpts from her book.

MY GOD, this woman was demoralized and dehumanized. How the **** could anyone be so cruel. And even after all she went though she still says she wants to help someone else. 

When will the rest of the world ever?

I’m not honestly not one to believe Britney ever ventures on here, but if she does: BRITNEY we love you, and thank you for all that you are.

Nothing more to even say.

• Love 8

Hearing her talk, sometimes I feel like there's so much she still doesn't know.

Does she knows all her telephones (when she had one) were monitored ?

Does she knows the're was a listening device in her bedroom ? 

Does she knows that she was purposely isolated from the ones she loved ?

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, fays1 said:

It would be stupid to let Sam speak out at that time, it would be seen as this nobody boy toy whos using Britney for attention. Thats why Britney wanted her mom and sister to speak out, but her unknown new boyfriend.

They got together in 2016/2017. The clinic was 2019. He was hardly her new unknown boyfriend. But okay, I agree her family could have done away with him easily like with the others. 

• Love 1
Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

As horrifying it is she was betrayed by her own family, I’m so pleased she feels the love from us. There was a time where it was uncertain if she was even aware of the FreeBritney campaign due to the conservatorship  

Agreed also because we know how much she hates the documentaries so we hoped we were doing the right thing but really didn't know

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, andiiecee said:

"If you're a weird, introvert, oddball like me, who feels alone a lot of the time and you needed to hear a story like this today so you don't feel alone. Know this, my life has been far from easy and you're not alone"

Such a perfect ending. It felt like she was talking directly to me, it brought a few tears to my eyes! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.