What would you rate Hold Me Closer out of 10?

11/10 this song makes me feel so emotional. Its just has a soaring / crescendo type of melody and it just makes me think of Britney’s triumph over her family imprisoning her, drugging her and putting her away like she was nothing. I love the demo version as well, since it has more Britney

• Love 3

good vibe, and very easy to listen to. the original is an ear-worm and this is no exception. however, it sounds like the main vocal is missing, similar to when you plug the aux cord in halfway. proud of the her and welcome the warm reception, but it sounds like an instrumental mixed with vocal dubs.
-6/10 simply because of the production-

The more I listen to the song, the more I like it.. after the rumors she would do a remix to tiny dancer. I looked for it on YouTube. I actually hate this song.. and I was like ugh britney do a better song with more meaning…. So fast forward to today and I’m so confused… why did Elton call this a “fun summer track?” Like they’re vocals are very haunting… like they’re lingering in a sadness and loneliness… it sounds beautiful… on release date I would have gave it a 6 out of 10… today it’s a 9 out of 10… 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.