Britney Tweets about Domination rehearsals: This was filmed 3 months before my free family sent me away to sit in a chair for four months

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I remember when that happened. She completely disappeared. We were all literally scared for her life.

I remember people were actually making missing persons posters and everything. It was a horrible time. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I haven't liked any of Britney's choreo since 2011. FFT was the last time I saw Britney move on stage and thought it looked natural. All of Piece of Me, I was like... That's not how Britney moves.

She posted a choreo on Instagram covering Janet Jackson, it was really good! It showed that in 2016 she had a good flow but bad choreos.

BTI, GM, POM break, womanizer break, rock&roll guitar were great choreos IMO.

WB is too drag-queen and sassy imo, it didn’t really fit her. Especially with her leotards making her look stiff when she was really flexible

• Like 1

now that I’m thinking … remember when Britney said she wanted to do remixes of her songs but Jamie Voldemort Lynn did one of hers for the Nickelodeon thing… makes me wonder if Domination was a way for keep Britney distracted while they did the whole putting her under house arrest plans… because those are clearly mixes she likes and she knows us fans would have enjoyed.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.