Britney’s lost music videos

I recently discovered the world of lost media, with some being absolutely mind blowing, and I couldn’t help but wonder…

spacer.png

Are there any music videos from Britney that for some reasons never made it to the public and are locked away somewhere getting dust?

I know about the original Make Me and Gimme More videos which eventually leaked, and I read years ago that she shot a video for Bombastic Love that never saw the light of day… Are there any others? 

• Like 1

Outrageous. There were some videos with different original treatments like Perfume. And I remember a rumor where there was an alternate version of Born To Make You Happy where she was pregnant, and another rumor about an early song (maybe "When Your Eyes Say It"?) that had an unreleased video.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, thrashette said:

Outrageous. There were some videos with different original treatments like Perfume. And I remember a rumor where there was an alternate version of Born To Make You Happy where she was pregnant, and another rumor about an early song (maybe "When Your Eyes Say It"?) that had an unreleased video.

this

The unreleased / unfinished videos I know of were

Born To Make You Happy (pregnant scene)

When Your Eyes Say It

Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know (more explicit)

Bombtastic Love

Outrageous

Gimme More (different concept)

Break The Ice 

Radar (London Music Video)

Work ***** (explicit) 

Perfume (different storyline)

Alien 

Make Me… (we all know that one) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block