"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

• Super Mods
Just now, Greg Sargent said:

Holy ****, you're right :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Elton still sounds like he is tongue kissing a raccoon in the 2nd verse though.

Yeah I’m a little slayed at the difference! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Poor raccoons :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I do wish Britney had a solo verse but I can’t complain! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Hearing her sound so at home in her voice is a blessing! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1

I prefer the demo!!! I am slightly disappointed with the final version!!!! I think maybe the background singer stuff coming from Brit on insta was defo shade after hearing the final cut. I can't help but wonder if things have got a little messy behind the scenes with this release and she's not entirely happy with everything? Or maybe she was just over whelmed? I will still stream to get our girl to the top, but will still be listening to that demo too :-) UK radio will LOVE it!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I honestly really don't like how she didn't have a single solo line. Nice song but she is literally doing backup and that's it. I liked him getting rid of the 2nd baby but they should have kept the rest.  This is not a feature, its a sing along and she's doing backup. Might as well just call it an elton song. It's no different than gaga doing backing vocals fir quicksand or kesha in ttwe

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

If you have a pair of the AirPods Pro, and listen to this song in Dolby Atmos, it sounds so much better. :neydedance_purple:

GIRL I DONT EVEN HAVE UNLIMITED CELL DATA, YOU THINK I HAVE AIRPODS PRO??? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

(TO EVERYONE CALLING ME A HOBO I MAKE MONEY IM JUST LAZY!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: STREAM HOLD ME CLOSER!!!)

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

First time hearing it. The emotion coming over me right now I can’t deal.  She sounds phenomenal. Production is flawless.

I will echo others and say I wanted to hear more of her voice. 
turning off Dolby on Apple Music makes is sounds sooo much better. 

Our Queen nailed it. I missed her voice so much. ❤️

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You realize Britney arranged her own vocals right and probably didn’t want them super front in center she’s scared you *****, give her a chance to emerge her shell, she sounded amazing to me her falsetto and adlibs clearly stood out enough to be heard!

Please do not insult me, that’s extremely inappropriate I was just merely stating that I thought there would be more Britney like there was on the demo. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not streaming it on apple or Spotify but parts of it sounds distorted and it was hard for me to hear portions. Ultimately I am happy and grateful to hear her voice in anything. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.