"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

2 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

I just don’t understand why Dua got to sing so much more solos compared to Britney. I just want to hear her voice and it’s distorted with Elton’s. I think it will do well and I like it, it’s just not the big Britney comeback song that everyone has been chatting about! 

You realize Britney arranged her own vocals right and probably didn’t want them super front in center she’s scared you *****, give her a chance to emerge her shell, she sounded amazing to me her falsetto and adlibs clearly stood out enough to be heard!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, limecakes said:

I was strong enough to not listen to the leak before today. I have tears in my eyes. Britney Spears was not supposed to make it. I think she was being set up to die in that place or something … but she saved herself. This song makes me think of that. Its so good. Love her POWERFUL lower registry, she just brings a magic about her. I didn't know how much I needed this. Thank you Britney for choosing yourself and choosing happiness. 

OMG POWERFUL TESTIMONY, YOU BETTER PREACH IT!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.