"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

Ok so I finally got to listen to the final mix and from some comments I read here I thought she was a background singer, but not really!!! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I think they both sound pretty equal, I mean I would have preferred if they kept her solo during the "drunken nights" etc part... But even the first chorus is much better with Elton, it sounds more dynamic and rich! Sometimes some of y'all are a bit too dramatic :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LoverPERFECT said:

I prefer the demo for the following 2 reasons:

-Some of those cut ad libs were on track to be iconic

-Her singing the first part of the first chorus solo gave me chills

I still love both versions and am so thankful she worked with Elton on this bop! ❤️ 

I’m glad I heard the demo because when I heard her starting the chorus ALONE I started crying because I was extremely proud of her  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:. Now I feel like is something for us fans that know the POWER this girl has.

But I get why the final version is at it is, more now that looks like she decided the song to be that way. I’ll stream it anyways :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.