"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

In Europe too and official version out.

Much better than the leaked demo. Thank god they removed the parts where Britney overuses her voice doing "yeah yeah" and "Baby". Don't drag me, but a much smoother song now that Britney is a bit more in the background and not overdone. :))))))

Feeling this will be a late summer sleeper hit :)))))))

6 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

There's only one other option, Britney called in and wished for no solo part and less baby ad libs.

That would fit with her caption on Instagram (thanks for being your background singer) but I kinda can't see it.

Yeah I can see it, she doesn't want to be the center of attention & wants to be equal as Elton, maybe that's it ? Anyway we can speculate till our death.

Enjoy ! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Count the headlights on the highwaaaaayyyyyy :bouncey:

14 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

we are too used to pop excellence. All of her early singles were instant classics as soon as they were released. It's not until the conservatorship when we got duds like re-releasing Radar with Horse P** N and singles like "Pretty Girls" 

Confused Little Girl GIF

WE haven't learned to adjust our expectations yet.

I want to belieeeeeeeve...

Finally heard it, I like it! They added a bit more Elton and his voice blends well with Britney. Bit disappointed they removed the ‘mmm bayabyyy’ adlib from Britney near the beginning though. The final version of the song does sound ‘fuller’ though if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.