The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Not bad for a 2nd day but we need to keep streaming 

Today are the VMAs so we need to stay strong :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Not to be negative but had they released it on the original date we would've had a week free of rivals on VMAs to compete with :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Maybe Britney does have something planned for the VMAs after all... 

"LIVE FROM HER LIVING ROOM, IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS SINGING HER NEW SINGLE HOLD ME CLOSER!!!" :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Not to be negative but had they released it on the original date we would've had a week free of rivals on VMAs to compete with :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Maybe Britney does have something planned for the VMAs after all... 

"LIVE FROM HER LIVING ROOM, IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS SINGING HER NEW SINGLE HOLD ME CLOSER!!!" :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I remain positive because GOD Me Closer is a grower hit, like Scream & Shout or Cold Heart so I'm not worried. There'll be a moment in the next coming weeks where the song will start playing everywhere :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

And it would have been a mistake to release it last week since there was a LOT more competition than this week. Usually the VMA's performances peak between Sunday/Monday but on Tuesday they tend to drop again :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2

Based on current numbers, which are NOT final of course, Hold Me Closer is aiming for Top 20 debut on the BBHOT100. This is GREAT since the song is definitely a grower! Just to keep it simple, Cold Heart debuted #81 back in August 2021 and start rising as months went by until reaching #7 in the chart by January 2022.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-28-at-9-54-58-AM.png

The song still has not official video, nor has been added to Spotify biggest list. We have to keep streaming the song and buying :bouncey:

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Based on current numbers, which are NOT final of course, Hold Me Closer is aiming for Top 20 debut on the BBHOT100. This is GREAT since the song is definitely a grower! Just to keep it simple, Cold Heart debuted #81 back in August 2021 and start rising as months went by until reaching #7 in the chart by January 2022.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-28-at-9-54-58-AM.png

The song still has not official video, nor has been added to Spotify biggest list. We have to keep streaming the song and buying :bouncey:

Spotify better work ***** da **** :bouncey:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.