The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

2 minutes ago, Glory* said:

Yeah, its the first update its not the 24h total stream, omg I was having a heart attack :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

That is just the first update. And if that was the first update, the 24h must be good

How many hours or minutes are the first updates?

5 minutes ago, Glory* said:

Im scared for US Spotify numbers its only #43 on Apple Music US and iTunes sales are decreasing

You seem pressed for this to flop. 1.) nothing on kworb indicates sales are decreasing and if it did well duh it’s after midnight…. and 2.) Britney NEVER does well on AM so the fact it went from 50 to 43 is a good sign. Either enjoy the music or go about your business with the negativity. Robot Reaction GIF

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

You seem pressed for this to flop. 1.) nothing on kworb indicates sales are decreasing and if it did well duh it’s after midnight…. and 2.) Britney NEVER does well on AM so the fact it went from 50 to 43 is a good sign. Either enjoy the music or go about your business with the negativity. Robot Reaction GIF

Sorry but useless comment. I'm just reporting the updates and from the digital sales site it says that from 2k we went to 1.3k.  before each release it seems that we want to destroy the charts then when there is a need for support nobody does anything indeed there are people who complain that it is not the demo and who complain when the data comes out and is not satisfactory.  if you thought i was spreading negativity i'm sorry it wasn't my intent i just wanted to encourage to do better :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.