The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

1 minute ago, s&m said:

OMG YOU LIKE FRANCESINHA?

It’a originally from Oporto where I live! Did you come here? 

I like it but after eating I'm done with meat for a month :mariah-hurry: I'm french but my ex is portuguese, I've been to Porto, really nice city btw :mariah-hurry: Portuguese are **** af imo :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

You guys I just got interviewed by the national news (Belgium) about "Hold me closer" :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

They are trying to portray it as her big "comeback" but me being a good fan knows she doesn't really like it when they say 'the comeback' so I said no she's always been making music and has been doing lots of albums and tours. 

Why are the national news interviewing you? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

A coworker put in the work group chat said he had mixed feelings about Hold Me Closer, so I’m thinking of reporting him to HR for harassment and homophobia. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Let’s see if Mark’s career will survive this or not.

spacer.png

Lol…I’m not even pressed about the critics. It always takes a few listens for the GP to appreciate her genius and boldness.

We still need a dance challenge for this song tho! 💃🕺🪩

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.