The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

Happy that it's doing so well on iTunes but please please pleeeeasseee focus on streaming! It's not 2016 anymore and Billboard changed the rules the other day to decrease the impact of pure sales on the Hot 100. We already have a good radio deal, we just need today's top hits on Spotify and it'll debut in the top 10.

• Like 2

So happy for her!!! I don’t really keep up with charts but to me number 1 in so many countries overnight seems impressive 👏👏 her first song back is being received so well, it was a really smart move on her part to dip her toe in this way with a classic remix with Elton!!! 

I hope she is happy and realizes her impact and is having a little celebration with Sam and whoever else she chooses!! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

I don’t get this song. There is so much auto-tune you basically can’t hear Britney at all. I mean it could be anyone singing. 

If you can’t hear her you are deaf and don’t know her voice it’s called harmonizing 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.