Who is the most successful Britney clone from the teen pop era

rik

9 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I have never heard this song or heard of the person but I loooooved this style of pop back then. That “sound kit” is very “get another boyfriend”, “don’t want you back”, “don’t go knockin on my door”,  “it’s gonna be me” etc.!! 

No I agree that late 90s/early 2000s pop sound needs to be studied. I’m still convinced that era was a fever dream. That sound, to this day, is quite underrated when it comes to general public acknowledgement yet absolutely captivates an essence that I can’t put into words. Nostalgia. California. Canyons. Fantasy. Comfort. Mystery. Chilling. Beauty. I really can’t put this sound into words. @Future Nostalgia 

@Blackout2006 get into it (yuh) :bouncey:

• Love 5

In terms of their entertainment success (as they all have other endeavors), it would be Mandy. As a long-time fan, I'm happy for her. 

And in terms of these 'Britney clones' doing Britney-like songs, Mandy's 'In My Pocket' is awesome! That style isn't what Mandy is personally drawn to, but her voice is gorgeous. She can slay a pop song. 

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Jessica Simpson is literally a billionaire, BUT she's not well known overseas. I bet 90% of Europeans would say they've never heard of her.

Christina is the obvious choice.

I’m from the UK and know who Jessica is lol. She had a few top 10 hits in the UK as well. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

No I agree that late 90s/early 2000s pop sound needs to be studied. I’m still convinced that era was a fever dream. That sound, to this day, is quite underrated when it comes to general public acknowledgement yet absolutely captivates an essence that I can’t put into words. Nostalgia. California. Canyons. Fantasy. Comfort. Mystery. Chilling. Beauty. I really can’t put this sound into words. @Future Nostalgia 

@Blackout2006 get into it (yuh) :bouncey:

🌹

10 hours ago, Kletus said:

Obviously Xtincta is the most talented but she ran out of success in the womb.  I don’t know how successful anyone else is except for Jessica Simpson’s success at budgeting for her bottles of Jack Daniels :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Bye 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Jessica Simpson is literally a billionaire, BUT she's not well known overseas. I bet 90% of Europeans would say they've never heard of her.

Christina is the obvious choice.

Are we sure? I think it’s just her business that is a billion dollar business

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Definitely Christina. Jessica and Mandy had a few hits but I feel like both of them are more well known for other endeavours (Jessica for being a reality star/businesswoman and Mandy as an actress). 

The reality is Christina is the most successful yes 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Olivia rodrigo, Billie Eilish

id say ofc xtina is the second best in her generation. But of all time definitely Miley :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

I think Taylor Swift followed the Britney blueprints the best, but also agree with Miley and Selena. 

Christina is the most acclaimed and most famous

Jessica probably the most money and cutest clothes lol 

Mandy has the most stable career. Forever a Disney Princess. Famous and also has a life 

Willa is probably the most happy 😊 little fame and fun. Without the cruel drama

They are all winners

59 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think Taylor Swift followed the Britney blueprints the best, but also agree with Miley and Selena. 

Interesting take, I never really viewed Tswift as someone who followed the pop girl pipeline. She never really had the “good girl gone bad” era besides Reputation which is my fav album of hers but didn’t have the impact as say Bangers. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.