Who is the most successful Britney clone from the teen pop era

rik

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sometimes_Lucky said:

I would have to think that there would be a pretty good chance she'll be able to land another TV show off of the success of This Is Us coming up sometime in the next year or two.  

Totally.

She's proven she can be in a hit tv show.

Hopefully she will be soon.

I really loved her character on the show

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sometimes_Lucky said:

I would have to think that there would be a pretty good chance she'll be able to land another TV show off of the success of This Is Us coming up sometime in the next year or two.  

Maybe she can apply to be exhales content curator 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She's been in the disney movie Tangled and she just finished her hit 5 yr show, This Is Us that was VERY popular for a long time.

Out of the 4, at least she's been in lots of movies and a critically claimed tv show.

Crazy. Never been a fan so clearly don’t follow her. Didn’t realize she was that active.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Crazy. Never been a fan so clearly don’t follow her. Didn’t realize she was that active.

Her big big comeback was with This is Us. I never watched it but so many people I know do. It was definitely one of the biggest shows and onlt ended this year I think

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A bop ahead of its time. A nose that shook the world. A queen long gone but not forgotten :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

IM SCREAMING NO but tell me why half of the people I personally knew from my childhood resemble her sjsjdjdjd :queenie_falling_dying_dead: The early 2000s were truly such a fun and interesting time :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Wherever she is though, I hope she’s doing well for giving us those early 2000s sass-pop bops we never knew we needed :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

IM SCREAMING NO but tell me why half of the people I personally knew from my childhood resemble her sjsjdjdjd :queenie_falling_dying_dead: The early 2000s were truly such a fun and interesting time :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Wherever she is though, I hope she’s doing well for giving us those early 2000s sass-pop bops we never knew we needed :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

I had the biggest crush on #2 :bouncey: I also made my own music video using the Radar music video and this song and GIRL they go perfect together :bouncey:

• Haha 1

I think some of you forget how big Jessica Simpson was around 2003- 2006.

I remember she was everywhere for a bit. Magazines, Performances, talk shows, Variety shows. 

Newlyweds was huge. She had 4 pop albums. Plus a Christmas album. She was in a few movies. 

She definitely has the most money if that’s what were goin with. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SJK said:

I think some of you forget how big Jessica Simpson was around 2003- 2006.

I remember she was everywhere for a bit. Magazines, Performances, talk shows, Variety shows. 

Newlyweds was huge. She had 4 pop albums. Plus a Christmas album. She was in a few movies. 

She definitely has the most money if that’s what were goin with. 

Absolutely.  She had a great run there for a while.  Rather liked "I Think I'm In Love With You" and In This Skin is a really good album.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.