We all should appreciate Britney for this...

Britney was forced for doiing whole Piece Of Me(ss) residency for 5 years + 2 more tours and it makes sense why she was so "off", because she didn't want to be there and do these things. So we all should appreciate her that she survived all this humiliation from her (ex-)family, Tri Star devils, management, RCA & etc and say that she gave her "best" in that situation. I love you Britney!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Absolutely!!! Britney has had to endure things she never should have had to, nor could any of us probably even imagine what she went through. Just horrible, and not right. 

Also at the same time though, Id love for her take her craft/work seriously. Her next moves professionally will be very definitive in reestablishing herself  as the powerhouse she is.
A lot of us blamed the conservatorship/her not being in control for her lack of passion/excitement/performance skills/involvement/promo/etc with her work. Now she’s free and can call the shots.. 

Its been 2 hours now since Elton revealed the cover art/release date and no acknowledgment from Britney still. Like come on girl show us you care. Her record label needs to give her a whole 360 team befitting of a Queen. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, RegularPepsi said:

Absolutely!!! Britney has had to endure things she never should have had to, nor could any of us probably even imagine what she went through. Just horrible, and not right. 

Also at the same time though, Id love for her take her craft/work seriously. Her next moves professionally will be very definitive in reestablishing herself  as the powerhouse she is.
A lot of us blamed the conservatorship/her not being in control for her lack of passion/excitement/performance skills/involvement/promo/etc with her work. Now she’s free and can call the shots.. 

Its been 2 hours now since Elton revealed the cover art/release date and no acknowledgment from Britney still. Like come on girl show us you care. Her record label needs to give her a whole 360 team befitting of a Queen. 

Agree with you! I thought she lost interest in music, but I swear something eats inside her and she feel she "must" do something......and her actual steps can be different - don't forget that's her own first release since 2007

Give her one day, she is not probably online now :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block