Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

10 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

This is chill but definitely pretty dancey. Should’ve compared this to Calvin Harris or Miley’s Malibu. It’s going to be big I know for sure 

I want to compare it to Donna summer or some other 70s songs, while it's more modern  I feel like this has a heavier disco vibe. I imagine a disco ball with some roller blades.  I feel like this is a new sound from britney honestly, especially as a single

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I want to compare it to Donna summer or some 70s, while it's more modern  I feel like this has a heavier disco vibe. I imagine a disco ball with some roller blade.  I feel like this is a new sound from britney honestly, especially as a single

It definitely have that warm feeling that will resonate with GP. Crap I keep holding myself in playing the song. Release the song in Spotify please. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Almost Mystical said:

It definitely have that warm feeling that will resonate with GP. Crap I keep holding myself in playing the song. Release the song in Spotify please. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Right! We need it in hq, imagine britney and elton made a 70s themed video for it!  Like that 70s show mixed with the anticipating back drop and elton!

52 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The label is really stupid if they don’t officially release it tonight and have Elton and Britney post about it.

Agreed. Why must all her songs leak. Maybe it’s cus I don’t pay much attention to other main stream singers but does this normally happen to other artists?

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

ANYONE DM ME PLEASE :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

EDIT: I like it ! I think it's a sweet song. Probably not worth a grammy like I've heard but that's good ! Is this the final version tho? 

I always say that I won't mind if she desires to quit music, but actually I really hope not because damn it feels sooo good to hear her sing ! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

1 minute ago, SJK said:

Agreed. Why must all her songs leak. Maybe it’s cus I don’t pay much attention to other main stream singers but does this normally happen to other artists?

Tbh I think both of their teams were/are so dumb by neglecting the existence of this song… Britney never acknowledged that she even recorded the song and Elton only posted an artwork in 1 post.  

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.