Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Don’t you know? Having an opinion on Britney songs is not allowed until it’s been out for at least 2-4 weeks and once the honeymoon stage has settled. I’d say keep any further opinions until yourself. That is unless you’re willing to get crucified, clowned or attacked for it. :-)

I guess you’re right. I remember when Blackout was leaking and some of my favorite songs sounded horrible, and some things were unfinished. When I bought the actual cd and listened to it, just the sound quality alone made everything sound completely different 🥹

I was mainly looking for thoughts and a discussion on the song. I wasn’t attacking anything. I haven’t been a “member” here in a while, just lurk anonymously. I forget that a lot of people get so so defensive and can’t have conversations on here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hi everyone, just a quick message to say i'm even more slayed today than I was yesterday.

BRITNEY IS BACK:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

omg same, its like when you let the paella, or the lasagna or the risotto rest for a bit and the flavors are enhanced and omg its so good when you have it again a bit later.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RegularPepsi said:

I guess you’re right. I remember when Blackout was leaking and some of my favorite songs sounded horrible, and some things were unfinished. When I bought the actual cd and listened to it, just the sound quality alone made everything sound completely different 🥹

I was mainly looking for thoughts and a discussion on the song. I wasn’t attacking anything. I haven’t been a “member” here in a while, just lurk anonymously. I forget that a lot of people get so so defensive and can’t have conversations on here. 

Points were made. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: You don’t get anywhere in life when one is defensive, not understanding of other peoples’ opinions and isn’t able to hold a conversation. Unfortunately, a good majority of the nutjobs on Exhale are like this. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.