Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

It sounds fine. This is how her voice sounds rn. Sounds just like her IG videos but with the standard amount of pitch correction you’d hear in a major release dance record. Glory was recorded 7-8 years ago she’s not gonna sound like that anymore. 

But it does sound like Glory vocals :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: it's the production that is off, not her singing. 

• Like 2

The fact they didn't release it this Friday :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: despite being leaked :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: is stressing me out... I need them to release it as soon as possible so the momentum won't fade out :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm literally writing down every time I listed to it so I can compensate in streaming plays  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: this makes me feel better about listening to a leak :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Complication said:

But it does sound like Glory vocals :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: it's the production that is off, not her singing. 

it sounds like man on the moon. That’s how her voice sounds these days when you run some melodyne on it. It’s a little shrill, but it’s Britney. She still has good agility but her tone has gotten a little squeaky.

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

How is stating a simple opinion and then defending myself from vicious and cruel attacks ruining other people‘s moments? Members could have simply ignored my opinion but free speech apparently doesn’t exist on here and again, it’s because I was the first Exhaler to voice an opinion on how I wasn’t a big fan of the song which didn’t fit Exhale’s narrative at the time from all the way back when this thread was at like page 40 or something. It’s not like I was being rude about it either!!! 🙄🙄You could have also simply ignored my comment as well which was not directed towards you but here you are steering the conversation away from its original topic like so many others. I now see many members feeling confident in their choice and voicing their opinions on what they think of the song as well. I would just hope you guys have learned and aren’t as harsh to those who aren’t too keen on this song the way this forum was towards me. Goodness, the absolute framing in here. Now I know how Britney must have felt in 2007. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

AND YES I should be able to defend and explain myself without being crucified or clowned !!!! If you don’t want to deal with my wrath, then simple — don’t quote me being all rude, entitled, arrogant and/or nasty over a literal opinion. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Why do u need to clarify yourself? People already know u didnt like the song which I dont either. I dont state it over and over again.

Do u feel superior than others? I think so. Thats why u put so much hatred here. I can feel the aura from the hateful words u wrote.

Lmao you're a joke if you compare urself to Britney in 2007 haahahahahaha dont flatter urself babe

• Love 7
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

Can Someone summerize what happened? I just got off the plane and I missed all the drama… did an unfinished version leak? Or a remix version? What’s going on? No official release today?

The final version leaked. But because people dont like it they are saying its unfinished. Both vocals are very processed and at times you can't even understand what they're singing + the mixing is really bad, like fanmade

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.