Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Heard the 3 seconds bit earlier so I decided to listen to the full song. Unfortunately I didn't liked it, which is a shame. I really wanted to love it. Could it really not be the final version? Doubtful, but if it's better once it's released, then I hope I enjoy that version. Otherwise, yeah, I will put it along songs like Soda Pop, Private Show and Clumsy that I skip all the time.

Happy for those who enjoyed it. It has great vocals.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Love the instrumentals, lyrics and vocal arrangements but was hoping to hear her real voice and not only the baby voice. It also needs a remix.

Let her sing the way she wants to sing. It's a choice which she clearly made all by herself. The babyvoice is her voice.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, la_land said:

Let her sing the way she wants to sing. It's a choice which she clearly made all by herself. The babyvoice is her voice.

I feel she feels pressured into using the baby voice because that's what she was forced to do and she was made to believe her real voice wasn't good or marketable enough.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.