Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Woah! They sound amazing together! Exactly what I expect from an Elton/Britney collab. That beat, the vocals. It all feels very minimalistic but also so pleasing to listen to. Also, do you get some nostalgic feelings? Love this record! 

Now let's stream it to death once it comes out officially. 

Could you send it to me PLEASE 

• Super Mods

We always do this and get ourselves excited. She didn’t say it would be released today yet here we are all thinking it would be :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Not us hoping that it would be released at the last possible second and it just didn’t….. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: 

When do you think we’ll actually get the official version? :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Search for the leak from Twitter with “hold me closer telegram” choose “latest” and check the user “leaks” who posted it 7 hours ago to telegram.

It’s amazing. I cried tears of happiness - I don’t think they could have been a better person to bring Britney gently back to singing new songs than Elton. I’m expecting this to be a huge hit.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block