Vote: Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?

Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m starting to wonder if she filmed a music video in London.  Her hair and nails were done in that one video.  And she was with the dude who played Elton.  Super coincidence probably, but who knows tbh.  What if they filmed a video and Elton wanted to have his younger self represented.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DulaPeeps said:

Y’all idk what is going on or what to believe anymore. All I know is. This meltdown is gonna be worse than the dessert performance meltdown. Jordy you can sigh a sigh of relief 😅😭

Please tell me people don't believe this was actually posted. 

This screams Banon

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Y’all idk what is going on or what to believe anymore. All I know is. This meltdown is gonna be worse than the dessert performance meltdown. Jordy you can sigh a sigh of relief 😅😭

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

This is obviously fake.

She literally posted about it and so did Sam...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OH MY GOD, DID BRITNEY JUST CALL SIR ELTON JOHN A LIAR?! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

She literally touted the song on her own Instagram. Whadda load of BS 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to wonder if she filmed a music video in London.  Her hair and nails were done in that one video.  And she was with the dude who played Elton.  Super coincidence probably, but who knows tbh.  What if they filmed a video and Elton wanted to have his younger self represented.

GIRL :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Why do fan accounts create these so obviously fake Britney posts that are far from funny. Painful. 

Likely the same reason people invent trips to London via train. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.