Madonna Performs At Red Rooster In Harlem

Cqleb

I feel sad looking at her her these days... I checked out her Jimmy Fallon interview the other day and she comes across kinda out of it and so desperately trying to be cool, fresh and current, resulting in a sort of awkward parody of who she used to be.

I know it might be bad to judge people like that, especially our seniors, but it's sad to come to realisation that the iconic Madonna who used to paralyse the whole world's attention on herself is long gone...

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool. 

Thanks.

Idk about you but im not really a fan of the Madame X album.

I think her previous work are better.

I'm happy that she went back to making an album with a strong artistic concept (as opposed to, for instance, Hard Candy). However, I much preferred Rebel Heart, Confessions, and American Life. I like a few songs on Madame X a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I'm happy that she went back to making an album with a strong artistic concept (as opposed to, for instance, Hard Candy). However, I much preferred Rebel Heart, Confessions, and American Life. I like a few songs on Madame X a lot. 

Me too!

Confessions is her best album of the past 20 years.

(Thats my opinion)

• Love 2

I truly think she went through a midlife crisis and some people are never the same after those. It's weird how she was more mature during Confessions but is now so immature despite being older. Yes, age knows no limits to fun, but her personality change is very shocking, if not entirely interesting.

Also, I am studying to be an injector and I find it so intriguing as to who willingly fills her face because it's unethical.

• Love 4

I truly think she went through a midlife crisis and some people are never the same after those. It's weird how she was more mature during Confessions but is now so immature despite being older. Yes, age knows no limits to fun, but her personality change is very shocking, if not entirely interesting.

Also, I am studying to be an injector and I find it so intriguing as to who willingly fills her face because it's unethical.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block