Lady Gaga’s Setlist for 2022′s Chromatica Ball Tour Revealed as U.S. Shows Begin

Zach F

The U.S. leg of Lady Gaga's The Chromatica Ball tour kicked off this week and the set list will look slightly different if you only have seen the opening night list.

Gaga is performing a show in the New York area tonight and she'll be bringing the tour to Chicago, Boston, and more cities in the next few weeks. She'll be doing two shows in Japan at the beginning of September before wrapping up the tour with four more shows in the U.S.

PRELUDE
1. Bad Romance
2. Just Dance
3. Poker Face

ACT ONE
4. Alice
5. Replay
6. Monster

ACT TWO
7. 911
8. Sour Candy
9. Telephone
10. LoveGame

ACT THREE
11. Babylon
12. Free Woman
13. Born This Way

ACT FOUR
14. Shallow
15. Always Remember Us This Way
16. The Edge of Glory
17. 1000 Doves
18. Fun Tonight
19. Enigma

ACT FIVE
20. Stupid Love
21. Rain on Me

ENCORE
22. Hold My Hand

• Love 2
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Anyone seen the tour merch?

It's just a couple of t-shirts and a hoodie, with the name of the city Gaga is performing in. Looks like they got a new shirt for the North American leg. Wish they had more merch tbh, like a tour book, hats, trousers (pants), tote bags, keychains, stickers, posters, socks etc. would have been cool. The t-shirts and hoodie are nice though. I queued 45 mins at my show just to buy one t-shirt lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

It's just a couple of t-shirts and a hoodie, with the name of the city Gaga is performing in. Looks like they got a new shirt for the North American leg. Wish they had more merch tbh, like a tour book, hats, trousers (pants), tote bags, keychains, stickers, posters, socks etc. would have been cool. The t-shirts and hoodie are nice though. I queued 45 mins at my show just to buy one t-shirt lol

Thank you! Yeah I’m always a sucker for a tour book. If only. I was also hoping for a Chromatica poster for my diva wall but oh well. Which shirt did you get? 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, VCTR said:

Thank you! Yeah I’m always a sucker for a tour book. If only. I was also hoping for a Chromatica poster for my diva wall but oh well. Which shirt did you get? 

I got the closeup of Gaga’s face, as it has the tour dates on the back :) 

• Love 1

This was the same setlist as the Toronto concert last week. 1000 Doves was the original piano version (according to GaGa). I believe this replaced Alejandro. The merch was limited, with the hoodie not being available at all merch stands. The concert was excellent with vocals 100% on point.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block