Victoria Federline 2021 Interview: I drop off the kids to school "really late" to trade stocks

The only people who say **** like this where it becomes absolutely clear they don’t take this all that seriously because they don’t have to, are the people who don’t have to move a single finger to get lost money back in. 
And really? The teachers understand? I doubt that. Unless by that she means “we don’t care if they’re mad because they’re lowlife teachers and we’re not”. I just feel sorry for those kids now. Kfed seems to have not taught them anything even remotely useful. Seems more like the only thing he taught them is that everybody else is just there to get stepped on.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/11/2022 at 7:32 AM, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thanks to the latest drama from K-flop, I found his wife's IG page and noticed she was tagged in a post about an interview she did for a podcast called SteadyTrade. According to their website, SteadyTrade is "an entertaining, educational look at the world of day traders."

Now, let's remember, she was sued by her landlord for not paying rent for pretty much all of 2008 and in 2018 K-Fed said in court that her and Kevin rent their house, don't own it and have no savings despite Kevin draining millions from Britney. 

So because of these facts, I wanted to learn more about Victoria's excellent financial skills!! 

STT-blue_192_blog.jpg

How do traders find trading discipline — and then hang onto it? Today the hosts interview an up-and-coming trader to hear her advice.
  • Her first tip: DON'T BE GREEDY. She says she keeps that one written down near her desk :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:
  • Then she talks about studying journalism and wanting to work at ESPN 
  • For those of you that don't know what Day Trading is, she describes it (not really): "[Trading] is like a game of golf, it'll never be the same as your last one"
  Reveal hidden contents

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

article-2003981-0C943AB300000578-411_634

• At 11:21 in, the interviewer asks her what her daily routine is like and she goes "2020 threw me off, I always look at what could have been with my profits"... Oh ok, so you suck at this "job" of day trading! 
  • Besides this to save as much time as possible, I use this source https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/westward-expansion/ to help kids with school and kids don't get in my way to work, it's nice that it's free essay samples and there are many topics like Westward Expansion. I like how kids manage to develop independently and I'm glad they don't have problems with succeeding in school.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
  • Then when asked, she says has no daily profit goals. It doesn't work for her, but acknowledges it works for other people (so does she actually do this??).
  • She takes it "one trade at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time" :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:
  • She talks about selling too low. Lots of stories about how she messes up, not too many stories about success with day trading
  • She's not really great at her spreadsheets
  • She's "not complaining" about schools being closed, but it takes a lot of time and her six-year-old "doesn't read her directions well" for Zoom school 

It's too late for me to continue, but damn this interview is quite revealing so far. @Steel Magnolia and @RebellionSparkles, there might be some financial information if anyone is still looking into what K-Fed has done with the money he gets from Britney. 

However I am of the opinion that she is lucky, there is no recipe for success, it is simple to try.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:45 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Thanks for this, she sounds ratarded(e) and this def where all the money goes. Everytime u trade a stock u get charged so since she does it every day the markets open thats a lot of money down the drain instead of getting stock that is going to balloon over time and letting the net profit grow. Moron. I needed this giggle tonight, thank u

On 8/11/2022 at 12:52 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

OMG THIS is sooooo revealing because the financial community has been working toward outlawing these types of “trading tips” BECAUSE the purpose is steal money from poor people. It’s so predatory that finance D*bags (like me) draw the moral line at calling out these type of predatory practices. People involved in this “Trader Tip” practice are LITERALLY stealing from poor people. It’s an industry that preys on people who have so little money the only way they can believe in their future is by believing they can pay their bills through gambling.

people who do this type of podcast are dangerously predatory.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, queenofhearts said:

lol I feel bad for her

soooo many errors in this interview it's hilarious. she says "don't be greedy" da fuq you kidding me :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Warren buffest (best trader of all time) says and I quote" it's okay to be a little greedy" "When others are fearful be greedy"

I trade stocks, although i'm not a day trader, and let me tell you she has no idea what she's talking about. It sounds like she's gambling more, which day trading is the riskiest.

How does she not have a profit goal? like that's the one point, unless she's just planning to hold the stocks forever, which wouldn't be day trading.

It sounds like she's a beginner and I would tell anybody who is a beginner to NOT day trade. Just bought an ETF first to learn.

to sum up, if she's in charge of their finances, it's no wonder they are broke.

Everyone makes mistakes with investing, but it sounds like she's not even headed in the right direction

As someone who is so ****** clueless and desperate to get into investing and stocks and all that good stuff in order to hopefully make some money in the long-term and be able to retire... Can y'all give me some *useful* information? I'd rather not take life lessons from Wife #3.

58 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

As someone who is so ****** clueless and desperate to get into investing and stocks and all that good stuff in order to hopefully make some money in the long-term and be able to retire... Can y'all give me some *useful* information? I'd rather not take life lessons from Wife #3.

I don't know much about it, but honestly, what I could gather from the interview is that she doesn't know much, either. 

Do your research from reputable sources and have a plan. In the interview, she said she doesn't even use spreadsheets and doesn't have a plan... and still drops her kids off late to school while losing money :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It’s statistically proven that lowest fee ETF/mutual funds have the highest return over time. Vanguard ETFs are known for having the lowest fees in the US…If you live outside the US, I’m sure there is a Vanguard equivalent.

All “get rich quick” schemes (like day trading) are lies for rich people to steal from poorer people.

there is no such thing as get rich quick…but investing will help you get comfortable slowly.

*required disclaimer* This is not investment advice. Never take investing advice from a rando on the internet 😉

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

investopedia is your friend. its how I learned

So you got all this money thrown in your lap by someone who works and instead of trusting a professional to invest it in a smart way so that your six kids can go to college and make some extra income on the side since you are young and able and all that ....

You decide to sit behind your computer play a little with it and if you lose it "hey just take it one day at a time" :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Congratulations ****tard.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block