Victoria Federline 2021 Interview: I drop off the kids to school "really late" to trade stocks

Thanks for this, she sounds ratarded(e) and this def where all the money goes. Everytime u trade a stock u get charged so since she does it every day the markets open thats a lot of money down the drain instead of getting stock that is going to balloon over time and letting the net profit grow. Moron. I needed this giggle tonight, thank u

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

How very Wolf of Wallstreet of you Step Mother of the decade 🧐Leonardo Dicaprio Dancing GIF

Yasss…you said it perfectly. This is literally wolf of Wall Street and there are so many laws in place To try to prevent this type Of behavior. If they mentioned even ONE stock name, they would all be in federal prison…it seems like they purposely avoiding mentioning stock names.

40 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is the financial equivalent of QAnon, kernel of truth mixed with an extremely harmful narrative 

And a lot of nonsensical word salad for most of it.

She talks like she's struggling to get through a book report for a book she didn't read. 

I wonder how much money from the child support checks have been sunk into this. If it's not illegal, it doesn't sound like she's made a lot of money from it. Only from speculation of course :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 6

lol I feel bad for her

soooo many errors in this interview it's hilarious. she says "don't be greedy" da fuq you kidding me :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Warren buffest (best trader of all time) says and I quote" it's okay to be a little greedy" "When others are fearful be greedy"

I trade stocks, although i'm not a day trader, and let me tell you she has no idea what she's talking about. It sounds like she's gambling more, which day trading is the riskiest.

How does she not have a profit goal? like that's the one point, unless she's just planning to hold the stocks forever, which wouldn't be day trading.

It sounds like she's a beginner and I would tell anybody who is a beginner to NOT day trade. Just bought an ETF first to learn.

to sum up, if she's in charge of their finances, it's no wonder they are broke.

Everyone makes mistakes with investing, but it sounds like she's not even headed in the right direction

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block