Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

7 minutes ago, Icecreamsandgummies said:

People hurt you and act like you hurt them.

I AM GLAD THEY ARE MAKING THESE MOVES. THEY ARE JUST GIVING BRITNEY THE MORE REASONS TO REPUDIATE THEM AND LEAVE THEM FOR GOOD. SHE HAS DEVOTED HER LIFE,  SUFFERED THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN FEAR OF LOSING THEM,  AND WORKED HER *Ss OFF TO PROVIDE FOR THEM AND ALL OF THE LEECHES. SHE DESERVES TO LET GO ALL OF THEM AND FOCUS ON HER OWN HAPPINESS EVEN IF IT MEANS NOT HAVING THE KIDS.

Manipulation 101! Mad at me, cause I'm mad at you....why am I mad in the first place?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

It’s hard to listen to someone who gets something like 60k a month from her! 🙄 

• As she has said previously she married for the wrong reasons to him. 

• she had kids. With postnatal depression. He “F” off as the opportunist he is to make an album (which nobody brought) leaving her alone. Instead of being there for her! 

• he hasn’t had to work for over a decade as he gets money from her estate. 

He is just scum!! I can guarantee right now he’s laid back smoking a spliff right now. Please Britney sue him for every penny he’s ever got from you! Then he can go find a real job. Good luck providing for your 6 kids then 🙄

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Oh classy girl….. yet she’s judging Britney hmmm 🤔 she’s judging her for posting artistic nude pictures hmmm 🤔 would hate to see what her nude pictures consist of. 

That’s not Victoria. This girl is a random **** star that ****ed Kevin at some point and baby sitted Jayden. 

1 minute ago, idontgare said:

what was the goal here…?? to show Britney doing her job? being a PARENT? maybe Kevin is baffled by her actions because he has no experience. This is just low. Disturbing. I feel for Britney. 

I’m making an assumption but if Kevin is a chronic stoner. I would assume his parenting maybe very passive. Do what u want boys so long as I don’t have to get off my bum *** to do it for u 😂

• Like 3

I feel like this is a warning shot. Kevin knows full well that there’s nothing wrong with these videos, that’s not his goal. It’s a strategic move to say “Look, we’ve got this on camera, what else do we have?” to try to freak her out and silence her. Basically emotional blackmail without coming out and saying it.

People shouting about how it’s not that bad are playing into his hands. It’ll only make him want to “prove” that there’s much worse they recorded, and that he didn’t want to have to do it, but they “forced” his hand 😢

• Love 4
  • Like 2

her sons are so entitled if anything this just shows kfeds poor parenting, letting them think its okay to be entitled

the kid saying “if you cared about me you wouldnt take my phone away” this is something i always used to tell my mom when i was like 12 lmao and tried to guilt trip her into giving me my phone back

then when britney says have you lost your mind.. he says no you have... like omg these entitled *** kids

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
man, if this is hard to process for us, I cant imagine how Britney feels. She is not perfect, none of us are, but for her “lovely” kids to not take into consideration, the abuse she suffered in the conservatorship, and one of the reasons she held on so long , was to be able to see them 😑 man **ck her kids. If her spoiler kids and their lazy **ck  of a father dislike her so much, than she should stop taking her money. I am just Disgusted. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is super scummy from KFed, but I didn't expect anything less. His money will be drying up soon when the kids hit 18 and let's be honest the money he gets for Jayden and Sean will be a huge contribution to all their lives. He is just getting super salty cause he has realised his gravy train has started to pull into the final destination.

He also doesnt seem to realise how sus keeping 6 year old videos recorded by his kids to release when Britney gets on the wrong side of him, a situation which he initiated, is. I'm glad it's backfired on him. At least one of her kids has publicly defended her in the time since that video and one has also been attacked physically by James. I'm sure they would have a tonne more recent stuff if they really had beef with Britney. 

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they didn't have any knowledge of this 'family decision' or even knew those videos existed. I hope the internet doesn't come for them specifically because Britney would hate that. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.