Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

tbh - can we go back to being happy and excited about HOLD ME CLOSER!!! i'm done with these pathetic "family" members and spoiled children.

they will NOT ruin this for her or for us. this is a great moment for her in which she is trying to find her voice back and scored an amazing collaboration with and amazing musician.

we love you Britney, and this too shall pass. you are strong and we support you all the way.

• Love 8

Do we all remember when Britney was seen in a gas station toilet without shoes and the press went absolutely crazy and called her all sorts of vile names?

She clearly didn't want that for her children or, indeed, have that thrown back in her face.

Britney was a mother first from what I've seen. It must have been incredibly difficult to do anything normally at the time, as we saw from her being chased about while she was clearly in distress.

I hate that for her and I hate that this POS is still trying to sell her out to the media.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

also why are they teaching the kids to record her? that's so gross

yeah that was my initial reaction. why would any parent say to his kid make sure u record ur mom so we and ur stepmom can live happily ever after on all the money we'll get. Kevin is surely needs some reality check. Cause he actually looks like the one who needs cship.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ryan Robles said:

Kevin actually commited a crime here. It's ilegal to record someone in California in a private setting without their consent. Sure, the kids may have been the ones recording, but, Kevin was the one that released it, so there might be a case here.

Not sure B is gonna sue him, cause it'd be spending stupid amounts of $ to get nothing but vindication out of it.

Britney and Rosengart might wait for an escalation, or continuation of the harassment. Also, there will be a very sassy cease and desist and then a very stern talk with Kaplan in the near future too.

Let's be honest, Kevin blew all the money and doesn't have any savings.

• Like 1

After being recorded by paparazzi now she finds out her kids recorded her when she was scolding them and having a private moment w her family. This makes me sick. 

she is allowed to yell and get frustrated w her kids. As families we see each other’s ugliest sides. For better and for worse. I don’t think anyone assumed Britney never yelled at her kids or got frustrated?

This is horrible of Kevin and the kids to do. Ugh 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

also why are they teaching the kids to record her? that's so gross

this has not been talked about enough. its so horrible. they literarily filmed her with the intent of being ridiculing her.

i guess this is all that they've seen - everyone else ridiculed her, why wouldn't they? right?

• Love 7

Is this even legal? Where is Rosengart? What a cheap move. She is a mother an honestly I don’t see any problem with what she said. Cheap move. Britney if you’re reading this make a BIG *** COMEBACK and show them how you can be on top of your game and nothing can stop you. Watch them all drool over you. We love you always 

• Love 6

They are trying everything they can in order to trigger her because they really want to ho back to conservatorship and take her money for ever.. come on, all this people Is used to live as they are big celebrities, their lifestyle Is very expensive, and now that the kids are growing they know that they Will have no more Money from Britney.. 

Brtiney stay strong!

• Love 4

Ok didn't want to watch the videos in the first place but since some of you said it wasn't that bad... I just watched it! And indeed Britney it's not that bad... Even when she's mad she's like "baby?". Jayden, behavior, on the other hand, wow! The way he talks, his tone... How a kid from this age can be that... "Vicious" I'm sorry the word may be too strong but... And think it's cool to record his mom, a big celebrity, when she's not in her best light? Again I never saw an ex husband/wife of a celebrity going that far but I also never saw a kid of a celebrity at that young age going that far too... It's shocking! All the things she said in the first video are clear and totally understable! If she started to say "I'm a woman who need respect!" that's mean she was tired to be treated like s* hit from her family but also from her kids maybe?

This is awful! I hope Sam will take his wife, far away from this mess in a beautiful trip!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.