Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I’ll be honest. Yes other parents do worse and yes she wasn’t hitting them or anything. But I don’t think these videos are an example of great parenting like some fans are saying.

Coming into kids bedrooms at night and waking them up over lotion of all things and being so angry, the tone she used …. If that was happening all the time, I can see why the boys felt uncomfortable. 

But it’s still so unfair to Britney because she was being abused at the time and who knows about the medication they were forcing her to take. 

This whole situation is just so sad and I hope things get better one day : (

yeah sure jan it's not like her son walked barefoot in Alaska with bloody feet to impress some instagram followers at 11 y.o. and talking back to her "I'm not a baby", she should just use a nice tone.

and also the fact that this video is from 6 years ago shows that this didn't happen all the time lmao otherwise they'd have much more recent content to show. 

• Like 6

I’ve been open minded about everything when it comes to the father of the boys but truthfully this just told me everything I needed to know. He is pitiful and this is just trying to vilify Brittany more. This is gross. I don’t see anything abusive here. I do see a mother and woman fighting to be valued by her sons and the people in her life. This honestly just shows how badly she has been treated by the ones who where suppose to protect her. K-fed just made himself look like trash and such a bad example of parenting putting intimate private videos on the internet and allowing his kids to this disrespectful and dishonorable thing to their mother. She should just cut them off at 18 at this point. 

• Love 2

im also super shocked that they secretly recorded. like i wouldn't do that to my mom, even if she's not a good one (not the case) you are to be respectful towards others, specially your mom who literally pays for your life and is nothing but nice to you.

this is so wrong on the kids part too, like i know they are kids, but why are you ridiculing and bullying YOUR MOM? really? she gave birth to you and held you in her womb.

DISGUSTING, sorry but disgusting specially kevin but the kids are SO at fault too.. they're not adults but they almost are.

• Like 1

I was scared to watch the videos, I didn’t want everyone to see something that put her in a really bad light doing something super weird, she was trapped and abused for more than a decade and she has probably had really angry moments where she probably lost it but when I actually watched them I was like “this is it??” She sounds and acts like a typical mom and her kids sound spoiled lol. I really don’t know what he thought this was going to prove.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Wow this beyond everything!!!

I never saw an ex husband/wife of a celebrity going that far!!! This is so disgusting, this is so low, even for Kevin and Kaplan!!!

M. Rosengart really need to sued the f* ck out of Kevin, LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! You can't record someone without his/her consent and even more if it's in his/her home right??? Ok she won't sue Jayden off course, but the b* astard who shared it online can be sued right???

I hate him so much! I'm also really disappointed of the kids! They want her to kill herself or what? Stop pushing the f  *cking button! STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! I'm so angry!!! Again, M. Rosengart please do something fast please!!! The bullying from team Con is unbearable!!!

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

We have to send Britney a lot of positive energy. This is going to hurt her a lot. Not to mention she’s going to be mortified because private conversations between her and her sons are now forever out there. I am so disgusted with Kevin. 

#SuperMomBritney ? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.