Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I'm sick to my stomach.. How much lower can you get, Kevin? I'm glad it starting to backfire on him and people start to comment in Britney's defense... I hope once it blows up, GP will also take her side...

The saddest part of it all is that her sons seem to more on his side :( and all she ever wanted is to unconditionally love them and be loved back.. so sad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 5

I didn't find anything odd in these videos. I mean she didn't do anything wrong. She is like being mother. She is totally right about its very odd to walk in ice cream shop without shoe. Wow her kids so brainwashed by their loser father and they are just copy version of him. Sue the **** out of all  Britney. God knows what they secretly recorded. It definitely needs investigation.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

Lol the way this will backfire and is already backfiring at him and HIS stupid sons, at this point they are not even Britney's.

Their attitude - Kevin's

Complete lack of any talent whatsoever - Kevin's

Looks and appearance - Kevin's

I can't believe they got none of Britney's amazing genetic material, what a disappointment. Oh well, can't wait till they're 18 so they can work in some dump with their father, the way they deserve. 

Hope Britney doesn't give them anything once they come knocking at her door begging for money, because we all know they will. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Lol this is nothing!

When I was a child and I misbehaved I got the occasional spanking. And I had it coming! I knew my place and it was not above or equal as the parent. And I did turn out just fine. I love my mom and our bond in unbreakable! Parents are not your friends. Especially at that age. 

Sorry kfed you just outed yourself (once again) as such a vile person to even release this footage publicly! 

I really hope Britney knows this. She's the bigger person in all of this. 🧡

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

I'm sick to my stomach.. How much lower can you get, Kevin? I'm glad it starting to backfire on him and people start to comment in Britney's defense... I hope once it blows up, GP will also take her side...

The saddest part of it all is that her sons seem to more on his side :( and all she ever wanted is to unconditionally love them and be loved back.. so sad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Her sons are brainwashed, spoilt brats. One of them turns 18 in a year and the $$$ will be cut off. Hope they’re both cut out of the will and any estate plans as well. They can live in a shack with their 15 year unemployed father 

• Like 3

It’s just sad that K-Fed has been glorified as a father in the media for all those years when anyone with eyes can see he’s the bad parent. He’s setting such an ugly and wrong exemple for his kids. Encouraging them to not respect their mom and shame her on the public place for asking for respect from her sons and for expressing herself the way she desires to on her own social media!? Wtf man… even when I thought you couldn’t go lower.

Also, it’s sad how Britney sacrificed everything for the sake of her sons. She did everything they asked of her during the c-ship by fear of having her boys taken away. And how do they thank her? By being total brats. So the way they’re all thinking is: Britney is a product and she’s there solely to make us all rich so we can live the life. Lets trash the woman responsible for ERERYTHING we have… why not!? Losers. All of them.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Wow just when I thought Kevin couldn’t get any lower he just went and done this? Well if he thinks this is Britney being a bad mother then I think his plan has back fired. My mom literally kicked my *** when I stepped out of line and if I would have spoke back the way these kids are to Britney I would have gotten a kick up the *** and sent straight to my room.

Tbh no matter what Britney tried to do it’s going to be used against her. She has kept all of these leeches and now when the gravy train is running out for them all they have all grouped together to try and create a smear campaign against her. 

Kevin you are a walking contradiction you go on tv and say the kids are embarrassed by Britney’s Instagram posts but you post this? Bringing them more attention. Personally I think this post is worse than anything Britney has posted and has exposed you for what you are! And your wife should be more worried about the fact she has a mugshot for the world to see. Kevin the gravy train is coming to an end and I for one cannot wait for you, your wife and your kids are all cut off financially. 

And finally to Sean and Jayden, you are 2 disrespectful brats. I never would have spoken ill of the boys because they didn’t ask to be brought into the life of fame and fortune and have everyone’s opinions, but they have done this to themselves.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

More backfire for K-sh!!t 

Daily Mail comments overwhelmingly supporting her saying there’s nothing wrong.

61279359-0-image-a-89_1660198267015.jpg

Kevin Federline on Wednesday night reactivated a long-dormant Instagram account to post video...

When Daily Mail comments are on your side, you know you're right

• Haha 9

There’s literally nothing wrong with these videos… they’ve taken a tiny snippet of her yelling. Parents yell. The amount of time my parents lost their **** growing up… Federline is a total *******. Hope Britney doesn’t get too stressed or upset over this. Must be super sad though for her as this is probably going to make her kids less likely to want to see her in the future

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I still don’t understand the point of all of this…

we already know the kids don’t see her and nobody is forcing them to see her. And these are clips from years ago when she was forced on all type of meds.

So what exactly is the goal here aside from an attempted character assassination? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.