Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

This is a mother a little annoyed and communicating with her kids.

They are rude snarky and recording her.

Everyone has spoken like this on occasion when frustrated but trying to get through. 

They think THIS is worse than w**d, *********, and Victoria and her gun at school... 

And where do they all get off with this.  So disrespectful. Those kids are totally Kfeds. 

Cut your losses Britney, they will keep hurting you. But leave the door open if they want to come back ( but NOT for money). 

Many billionaires said they want their kids to earn their own living to learn the value of work. One even said he is leaving it all to charity. 

Let them learn about hard work, respect 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I don’t know what you specifically found “icky” about my reply. I don’t fault Britney in any way. I simply acknowledged that she is probably struggling (mentally) more than we know and that that should be acknowledged more by the fans. Specifically the fans who are hell bent on writing her kids off from her life entirely. So in that way, I do believe it adds value.  I wouldn’t have felt a need to share my views otherwise.

As I’ve stated numerous times tonight… you don’t have to agree with me. But it’s unfair to categorize somebody’s opinions as “icky” simply because you don’t like what they have to say.

STFU K-Fart, Veronica Fart, Sean Fart or Jayden Fart... Whoever you are! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 2

Guys share your love and thoughts here, let’s show Britney that we understand her mind, she is one of the smartest woman alive, I’m super greateful that she is comunicative to us, she saved our lives multiple times and its our duty to save hers again and again and again… And im not even trying to give fans no credit because this is all on Britney, she is the strongest mother****er i ever seen, this woman is tough, she is IRON. She survived through darker times. And I will forever be here, supporting and defending because i get her mind, we see the world in a similar way. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

All of you defending those kids because “they’re CHILDREN!!!!!” Looking very silly right now :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I wish this is the trauma I went through as a kid with my mom :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

We weren't 'defending' them, we were simply saying that people shouldn't attack them. There's a difference between saying these kids are disrespectful or bratty versus saying they should go **** themselves.

• Love 4

For all that she has gone through and done for them, Britney deserves respect, love, and empathy from her sons. They may not realize that now but I have hope they will understand one day. And I hope Britney sees all the support she is receiving at the moment and that it helps her get through this tough phase in motherhood a little easier ❤️

• Love 6

Monica commented and she dragged Kevin 🤣 This is backfiring incredibly on Kfat. So much outpouring of love and support towards Britney right now. Other celebs are chiming in. I never thought Monica ( ya know Monica and Brandy ) would’ve ever chimed in. Like let’s goooooo 👏👏👏 Y’all we need to rally behind our girl right now. This is deathcon red War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

• Love 7

Oh my God! 

All this just confirmed Britney’s version!

she cared about them and was trying to raise her children properly (treat woman/people with respect, and keep safe/defend from injury or smth) and they seem to have 0 respect cause they were raised in a space where Britney was a slave so of course they won’t have any respect to her and it hurts.. even in this videos I can see that pain that Brit shared on her insta

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.