HQ DEMO OF 911 LEAKS + LQ RECORDING SESSIONS OF SUGARFALL AND LET GO

2 hours ago, BreeC said:

Doesn’t sound like Britney, sounds like this girl who tries to sound like Britney 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBw4X381J4g

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBflLaCH3kI

oh my goodness neither of those are Britney but most of the comments are saying they are. 

anyway, sugarfall link is down so I don’t even know what that sounds like.  

911 sounds HQ but it sounded better with the creepy voice saying ‘911’ 

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

And the Sugarfall / Let Go does not sound like Britney to me.

I guess I can see how a part of Let Go didn't sound like her but I thought it was legit. I can see this being fake like that "Privacy demo" from 2006.

What's sorta crazy is this fake Britney impersonator (probably the same one from the Youtube links) sounds way more like Britney than any other impression I've ever heard. Especially from those sorry celebrities.

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

What's sorta crazy is this fake Britney impersonator (probably the same one from the Youtube links) sounds way more like Britney than any other impression I've ever heard. Especially from those sorry celebrities.

Her imitation of Britney’s vocal fry raspiness is good but I can hear that person’s plain speaking voice under their imitation. A few of Britney’s vocal mannerisms are easily replicable but her tone is so unique there’s just no mistaking it for me, the links are so not her.

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I allegedly leaked 911, so I'm not sure what is new about this :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

And the Sugarfall / Let Go does not sound like Britney to me.

Agreed, that is not Britney.

Also, the producers for Sugarfall and Let Go are completely different, so how or why would they both have random voice notes?

To me it sounds like someone trying hard to imitate her.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

oh my goodness neither of those are Britney but most of the comments are saying they are. 

anyway, sugarfall link is down so I don’t even know what that sounds like.  

911 sounds HQ but it sounded better with the creepy voice saying ‘911’ 

Really? I didn't listen to "911", but Sugarfall/Let go definitely is Britney. Although at some moment I did question whether is her or not. However, It seems like an a capella version of what we already have.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block