Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" πŸš€πŸŒΉ

5 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

This is not a mere Dua Lipa, it's the legendary Miss Britney Spears. Elton is trying to get that timing quick with K-Fat interview lol. I don't think the cover and everything is ready tho.

Totally!! it could be just a glimpse, a small teaser... Β :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Alio said:

In my country, France, we welcomed gay people who were punished in their own countries since forever, it happened in 1516 for Leonardo da Vinci just like for Oscar Wilde in the 1890s. The last execution for being gay was in 1750 and the "crime" itself was abolished in 1791 making France the first country in the world where h0m0***uality became legal..

Did you know that ? "Grossly ignorant "you said.

Bye.

Let's go back to talking about Britney's new song please.Β 

Again what does that have to do with you being vastly ignorant of gay culture as to wave off Ballroom culture like it isn’t the influential force in gay culture that it is ? Everything you wrote was irrelevant and avoided everything I said. Anyone can google search what you wrote. Bravo for being able to use Google πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You want to get back to talking about Britney when you’re the one that brought BeyoncΓ© into this in the first place. Don’t back peddle now. 🀑

15 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Again what does that have to do with you being vastly ignorant of gay culture as to wave off Ballroom culture like it isn’t the influential force in gay culture that it is ? Everything you wrote was irrelevant and avoided everything I said. Anyone can google search what you wrote. Bravo for being able to use Google πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You want to get back to talking about Britney when you’re the one that brought BeyoncΓ© into this in the first place. Don’t back peddle now. 🀑

ok at this point it's funny. First you don't need to google things when you already know them. Secondly like I told earlier you are very close minded when you're talking about being gay or "gay History". 90% of my friends are gay just like me and how many of them have ever heard of Ballroom culture one second of their life ? NONE. So Like I said your very Amercian-centered woke political views on being gay or precisely on how a gay HAS to love BeyoncΓ©'s album is ....wrong ! Because I am FREE to say I didn't like her album and that doesn't make me "hateful" towards the gays or desrepectful of the History of *******uality.Β 

Β 

Now please please we need to stop. I wish you a very lovely evening. Back to Britney now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alio said:

In my country, France, we welcomed gay people who were punished in their own countries since forever, it happened in 1516 for Leonardo da Vinci just like for Oscar Wilde in the 1890s. The last execution for being gay was in 1750 and the "crime" itself was abolished in 1791 making France the first country in the world where h0m0***uality became legal..

Did you know that ? "Grossly ignorant "you said.

Bye.

Let's go back to talking about Britney's new song please.Β 

DΓ©bats pas avec un mec qui pense que la culture ricaine est mondiale.Β  Le mec saura absolument pas te donner une rΓ©fΓ©rence de notre culture Γ  nous. Il a Γ  la limite raison oΓΉ Γ  un moment c'est arrivΓ© en France, mais on a nos propres mouvements, genres, etc. Enfin un gogole quoi

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ydmc said:

DΓ©bats pas avec un mec qui pense que la culture ricaine est mondiale.Β  Le mec saura absolument pas te donner une rΓ©fΓ©rence de notre culture Γ  nous. Il a Γ  la limite raison oΓΉ Γ  un moment c'est arrivΓ© en France, mais on a nos propres mouvements, genres, etc. Enfin un gogole quoi

hallelujah !Β 

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block