Is there a website for dua lipas fandom

1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

i- :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Dont let this online persona fool you, that’s all

ima say. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

I thought you were a top because of your crush on this twink AJ Mitchell :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

So I guess you're a bottom, I mean you probably want Bad Bunny to **** your *** the way Rik wants it. And that sus thread about you wanting to cook and clean for your man. Power bottom/vers bottom.
american dad roger nails - Поиск в Google | American dad, American dad roger,  American dad memes

But I won't tell anyone, don't worry Godna :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

9 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

I thought you were a top because of your crush on this twink AJ Mitchell :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

So I guess you're a bottom, I mean you probably want Bad Bunny to **** your *** the way Rik wants it. And that sus thread about you wanting to cook and clean for your man. Power bottom/vers bottom.
american dad roger nails - Поиск в Google | American dad, American dad roger,  American dad memes

But I won't tell anyone, don't worry Godna :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Sweets the way I like everyone and am pan***ual prob

I really am vers omg 

8 hours ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Hopefully not a phase I want a progression of future nostalgia this is the future of pop omg

Sis we’ve been knew, she’s been ruling for two years now. Where have you been all this time? Living under a rock?

Like “Helloooooo!!”

This is Dua Lipa’s world and we’re just living in it 

spacer.png

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

Sis we’ve been knew, she’s been ruling for two years now. Where have you been all this time? Living under a rock?

Like “Helloooooo!!”

This is Dua Lipa’s world and we’re just living in it 

spacer.png

I have been disconnected from music for 5 ish years to explore 2000s almost exclusively in a way but also not

either way though, this was such a revelation to me especially on M with my friends. I just feel so sure of myself, so sure of the music I want to make and so sure of today’s music being great too, and the things I’m not sure of will be improved 

52 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

And also, Rik, respectfully, go f-ck yourself, I was gonna see her at Osheaga as well and flaked last minute and you’re making me regret it big f-cking time 

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Omg stop jdndjdjfjfjf u really should’ve. I almost didn’t go too but the lineup was so worth it to me in the end as it allowed me to really see the greatness that is the present. I was disconnected from the world for almost two years in a way in the pandemic and experienced lots of loss when the record came out (not to mention in school and then went into this horrible job omg)… so I missed out on everything but the singles. I missed out on so much but now this was my welcome back to the world officially in a way 

but now I feel so present idk what to say. I wanna name my kid Future after Future

this was my first osheaga too so it was insane 

Even without knowing so many sonfs I just feel so reinvented and so focused omg u should regret it literally humiliating  OMG!!!!!! :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

I have been disconnected from music for 5 ish years to explore 2000s almost exclusively in a way but also not

either way though, this was such a revelation to me especially on M with my friends. I just feel so sure of myself, so sure of the music I want to make and so sure of today’s music being great too

Omg stop jdndjdjfjfjf u really should’ve. I almost didn’t go too but the lineup was so worth it to me in the end as it allowed me to really see the greatness that is the present. I was disconnected from the world for almost two years in a way in the pandemic and experienced lots of loss when the record came out (not to mention in school and then went into this horrible job omg)

but now I feel so present idk what to say. I wanna name my kid Future after Future

Even without knowing so many sonfs I just feel so reinvented and so focused omg u should regret it 

Have you watched Club 2054?

If there isn’t a dedicated fan page we need to create one

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Style. @Henry Torres 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

Have you watched Club 2054?

If there isn’t a dedicated fan page we need to create one

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Style. @Henry Torres 

Of course. I need a DVD :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I bought tickets for UK before she had announced US dates after seeing this special. I ended up cancelling them after I read the UK was being more restrictive around their quarantine (back in 2021). Thankfully I got to see her three times since then :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Of course. I need a DVD :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I bought tickets for UK before she had announced US dates after seeing this special. I ended up cancelling them after I read the UK was being more restrictive around their quarantine (back in 2021). Thankfully I got to see her three times since then :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Is club 2054 live sessions?  Also what is ur take on her progression from her debut to future nostalgia 

what are the differences and how has she adapted as a performer and why

300 words or more omg 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Is club 2054 live sessions?  Also what is ur take on her progression from her debut to future nostalgia 

300 words or more omg 

GIRL not you giving me homework after I literally got done with my projects last night :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Spoiler

Studio 2054 was the best livestream concert released by anyone in 2020. She served lewks, attitude, moves and brought out Kylie Minotaur and the Cursed Madonna. While both outstanding albums they both focus on different genres with self-titled being more dance-pop and R&B and FN replacing the latter with electro pop and disco vibes. A true pioneer. She developed I believe from criticism and all the memes surrounding her dancing. True progression. Anyways is this 300 words? Idk 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

300 words or more omg 

It’s the online concert show she did during the COVID with Kylie as guest Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

About her progression, I mean I’ve been listening to her music since 2014 when she did the song with Martin Garrix.

I thought she was an okay singer, even with her debut album I thought she belonged to the B-list league regardless of the moderate success she was having. But OMG with the FN she REALLY went for it :bouncey: I honestly don’t know what happened but she went from B to A-list in just one single wtf I don’t know if this is her and she was given more creative control, bigger budget, better producers or a mix of everything.

I also appreciate she learned how to dance :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: self-aware Queen

however, I’m not 100% sold, her next album will be critical to cement her in the pop superstardom :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

GIRL not you giving me homework after I literally got done with my projects last night :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Hide contents

Studio 2054 was the best livestream concert released by anyone in 2020. She served lewks, attitude, moves and brought out Kylie Minotaur and the Cursed Madonna. While both outstanding albums they both focus on different genres with self-titled being more dance-pop and R&B and FN replacing the latter with electro pop and disco vibes. A true pioneer. She developed I believe from criticism and all the memes surrounding her dancing. True progression. Anyways is this 300 words? Idk 

LMAO I hope those went well! You’re a really good writer and make me want to research more about her. I don’t know why I am so much more into future nostalgia from what I’ve heard so far. She really is a pioneer in terms of using nostalgia as both an aesthetic and sound…. And it’s an insane way to kick off the 2020s. I really will be checking out Studio 2054 as she actually blew everyone away at Osheaga 

@LiquoriceBabe legit wishes she went bye omg 

Spoiler

I might be getting moonlight edition tomorrow two days after you said I’d regret it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block