Xtina weight loss: Looking hot at her mansion !!

there are so many other things to call her out for this ain't it 🥴 i will say it's interesting the only difference between this and some videos britney makes and posts is that xtina has a full face of make up whereas britney goes natural, but the reception is strikingly different. 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I wonder if she became happy with this weight loss. I'd have gone crazy long ago with the need to constantly conform to someone's idea of beauty standards. I support weight loss only for health. She should give a **** about those fans who said something about her weight or looks. She is a luxurious woman who has made a career and won the love of millions of people. I pray this is enough to allow herself to look the way she wants. Although I won't hide it, I'm glad that she is becoming an example for those who really need to lose weight. My older sister adores Xtina and this photoshoot inspired her to install https://reverse.health/ and start her weight loss process. She needs it because it's already difficult for her to take long walks.

• 4 months later...

Just stumbled upon this thread and had to chime in. Xtina looking hot at her mansion? Yes, please!  I can't believe this thread is a year old already. Time flies, huh? Speaking of time, has anyone else been struggling to keep up with their fitness goals lately? It's like one day you're killing it at the gym, and the next day you can barely drag yourself out of bed. I blame the weather. Or maybe it's just my laziness... But let's talk about something a little more intimate... intimate bleaching, anyone? I know, I know, it might seem like TMI, but hear me out. If you're feeling self-conscious about the color of your skin down there, bleaching might be worth considering. What do you say?

Edited by SemiSharma

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block