Taylor Swift is officially recording her 10th album!

• Exhale+

Taylor Swift GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Will we get Pop Taylor? I really miss her !!!:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

or continuation of Folklore? 

:taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Thoughts?

Taylor Swift Yes GIF by Apple Music

I think she shines in any genre but she brings her country vibes to Pop and I just love her 1989, Red, Reputation and Lover records most. But I know a lot of her fans prefer her doing country and folklore. tay-damon.jpg.f7bf1cd9f5e8a5b87e6e1a001063d719.jpg

• Love 6

We need more Lover-esq pop music back and throw in some edgier moments from Rep. I want something other than Folklore/Evermore for the next album. It was cute at first but it got tiring pretty quickly.

• Like 1

Tbh I’d rather she finished releasing the rerecorded albums first. Not sure what’s taking her so long now. I know we got Fearless TV and Red TV last year but I thought she may have released one by now for this year. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Idk that The Sun counts as official confirmation ha, but I think we were all pretty much assuming this to be true. I’m expecting a bit more pop/rock genre this time. She definitely won’t do another version of folklore/evermore imo. 

As for the re-records, it is all but confirmed that the hold up is with the ongoing lawsuits with speak now and also shake it off. I BELIEVE these are expected to be resolved this month, or at-least the next hearings, but she cannot release either while these are ongoing or else would just further put herself at risk. I don’t think she is ready to go back to debut and she isn’t allowed to start Re-recording reputation until November, so TS10 is only logical option. By q4 is will be two years since evermore so I for one am ready for TS10. I hope following those she releases the re-records atleast two at a time. We don’t need full on mini-eras like we got with Red. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don’t know if this is actually true... I think that with 4 re-recordings left, it must be difficult to clock a brand new album... if it is, though, I’ll happily take it.

As for the sound, I believe she will do something different... pop or pop rock will be awesome.

Keep us fed queen, and give your plane and the planet a break :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 4

Well, it was very ambitious to re-record ALL her past albums in the first place... But it makes sense for her to do so, so I hope she's able to finish that first, and THEN start anew with new albums again. I hope she can achieve that, maybe it's just a matter of time or scheduling or solving those legal conflicts first (I wasn't aware of that, but it doesn't surprise me either tbh)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nate b said:

Idk that The Sun counts as official confirmation ha, but I think we were all pretty much assuming this to be true. I’m expecting a bit more pop/rock genre this time. She definitely won’t do another version of folklore/evermore imo. 

As for the re-records, it is all but confirmed that the hold up is with the ongoing lawsuits with speak now and also shake it off. I BELIEVE these are expected to be resolved this month, or at-least the next hearings, but she cannot release either while these are ongoing or else would just further put herself at risk. I don’t think she is ready to go back to debut and she isn’t allowed to start Re-recording reputation until November, so TS10 is only logical option. By q4 is will be two years since evermore so I for one am ready for TS10. I hope following those she releases the re-records atleast two at a time. We don’t need full on mini-eras like we got with Red. 

What lawsuit is involved with Speak Now? I remember hearing that 1989 TV got delayed because of the Shake It Off lawsuit (which was originally thrown out of court but then songwriters appealed!!!). I mean, she could still release Taylor Swift TV (her debut album) in the meantime if she can't legally release Speak Now/1989/Reputation TV.