Taylor Swift is officially recording her 10th album!

Idk that The Sun counts as official confirmation ha, but I think we were all pretty much assuming this to be true. I’m expecting a bit more pop/rock genre this time. She definitely won’t do another version of folklore/evermore imo. 

As for the re-records, it is all but confirmed that the hold up is with the ongoing lawsuits with speak now and also shake it off. I BELIEVE these are expected to be resolved this month, or at-least the next hearings, but she cannot release either while these are ongoing or else would just further put herself at risk. I don’t think she is ready to go back to debut and she isn’t allowed to start Re-recording reputation until November, so TS10 is only logical option. By q4 is will be two years since evermore so I for one am ready for TS10. I hope following those she releases the re-records atleast two at a time. We don’t need full on mini-eras like we got with Red. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don’t know if this is actually true... I think that with 4 re-recordings left, it must be difficult to clock a brand new album... if it is, though, I’ll happily take it.

As for the sound, I believe she will do something different... pop or pop rock will be awesome.

Keep us fed queen, and give your plane and the planet a break :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 4

Well, it was very ambitious to re-record ALL her past albums in the first place... But it makes sense for her to do so, so I hope she's able to finish that first, and THEN start anew with new albums again. I hope she can achieve that, maybe it's just a matter of time or scheduling or solving those legal conflicts first (I wasn't aware of that, but it doesn't surprise me either tbh)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nate b said:

Idk that The Sun counts as official confirmation ha, but I think we were all pretty much assuming this to be true. I’m expecting a bit more pop/rock genre this time. She definitely won’t do another version of folklore/evermore imo. 

As for the re-records, it is all but confirmed that the hold up is with the ongoing lawsuits with speak now and also shake it off. I BELIEVE these are expected to be resolved this month, or at-least the next hearings, but she cannot release either while these are ongoing or else would just further put herself at risk. I don’t think she is ready to go back to debut and she isn’t allowed to start Re-recording reputation until November, so TS10 is only logical option. By q4 is will be two years since evermore so I for one am ready for TS10. I hope following those she releases the re-records atleast two at a time. We don’t need full on mini-eras like we got with Red. 

What lawsuit is involved with Speak Now? I remember hearing that 1989 TV got delayed because of the Shake It Off lawsuit (which was originally thrown out of court but then songwriters appealed!!!). I mean, she could still release Taylor Swift TV (her debut album) in the meantime if she can't legally release Speak Now/1989/Reputation TV. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block