Taylor Swift is officially recording her 10th album!

On 8/3/2022 at 3:30 AM, JayTawndre said:

Taylor Swift GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Will we get Pop Taylor? I really miss her !!!:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

or continuation of Folklore? 

:taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Thoughts?

Taylor Swift Yes GIF by Apple Music

I think she shines in any genre but she brings her country vibes to Pop and I just love her 1989, Red, Reputation and Lover records most. But I know a lot of her fans prefer her doing country and folklore. tay-damon.jpg.f7bf1cd9f5e8a5b87e6e1a001063d719.jpg

No pop please ..only 1989 was good! Other than Lover and Reputation were below average…

Britney  is coming for pop! I hope Taylor stick to Folk and country

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nate b said:

Literally can’t imagine living in an alternate universe where reputation and lover are bad album… like wtf 😂😂😂.  Some of y’all must have put it on once, prejudged and never looked back because that is nonsense. 

You don’t have to imagine alternative universe..it is in by his universe, if you listen without a biased..if reputation is good then so britney Jean

Im sure shes working on it but im not sure she will release it anytime soon.. Imo now is the optimal time to finish re records. She has fed her fans enough with Lover, folklore and evermore so i hope she just puts out 1989 and Speak now re recordings first and then maybe if she really wants. But imo she has no hurry to start a new era, she will have to cut it short anyways because of the re recordings. Id prefer rerecordings and then a new proper era with a tour

56 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

You don’t have to imagine alternative universe..it is in by his universe, if you listen without a biased..if reputation is good then so britney Jean

U may not like reputation but it is miles better than Britney Jean and theres lots of people who love it so just drop it. Its ur opinion and its not a mess like BJ where we can just say it sucks objectively. Theres lot of good pop production and writing in rep, its not for everyone and its not Taylors best album but it is not terrible and does speak to lots of people!! 

On 8/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, merci12 said:

Songs will be about climate change and private jets to shut up the haters :emma:

It will also feature Greta 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7gbojrtx0oq8or6vgunj8

Honestly after how much of a PR piece attempt You Need to Calm Down was, this isn’t far off. Home girl is just too obviously calculated sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Popcornie said:

U may not like reputation but it is miles better than Britney Jean and theres lots of people who love it so just drop it. Its ur opinion and its not a mess like BJ where we can just say it sucks objectively. Theres lot of good pop production and writing in rep, its not for everyone and its not Taylors best album but it is not terrible and does speak to lots of people!! 

“you better work *****” line is more ionic then Reputation! 

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block