Britney Jean >>>> Renaissance

29 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

That disgust me at so many level! Britney was a prisoner at that time and she had no control over …

Calm down. OP was (completely unnecessary and in a deluded way) comparing two albums and I stated the obvious. "Britney Jean" features mostly Myah Marie's lead vocals and that's well known by now.

What brought to this situation is still unclear, because that remains the only such occasion - Circus, FF, Glory and other releases feature Britney's vocals and they were also recorded during the conservatorship.

My conclusion is that such threads are pointless, bring nothing to the table and are just a waste of server space:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

22 hours ago, zone said:

I dont even have expectations from her... yet im not happy with her music. Whats your favourite song of the album? Maybe i can give it more attention 

All Up in Your Mind is my favorite!!!

In general, my favorite thing about the album is her many callbacks to her previous work. Mama Tina even made a video congratulating her and she made a few callbacks to Bey’s work. 

Oh and listen to Blow/Cherry and Pure/Honey back-to-back. 🤯

On 7/29/2022 at 3:55 PM, Shadow. said:

britney faked writing credits

You do realise Beyonce faked writing credits her entire career? 
:jamie_lynn_grape:

OP I stand with you. Renaissance is trash 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

PS this has nothing to do with jealousy. I actually used to love Beyoncé’s music. The last album I liked was I Am… Sasha Fierce. Since then she’s become loud, aggressive and chaotic… and I’m not here for it. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
On 7/29/2022 at 7:46 AM, Itsme said:

Yeah not a fan. I listened to the short iTunes clips of every song and won’t be downloading a single song. I kinda like “break my soul” and thought this album would be a bunch of dance tracks….disappointed 

The best way to judge an album

Listening to the previews on itunes 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.