New Britney Photos From Stages

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 11:26 PM, kino said:

This whole photoshoot used to be one my fav shoots of hers,

Years ago I donated the beautiful tasteful book Sages to a school

(that's a lie, it was with a bunch of national geographic magazines and others, that me and mom decided to donate to a family member that works like as a psychologist at a poor school),

(but the Stages book WAS in there and like 4 days later I noticed the Stages book was there with a lo of magazines my mom donated. I didn't check in the day she handled it so... it is what it is I thought :(( but I suggested my mom to call the woman and ask for the silver book back, but then I said like not it's fine,  it's ok but I told: mooooom that was a rare book :(( but then I reflected...)

I remember watching those silver pages as a kid, full with beautiful family stories and i was like, well, I hope this inspires like a poor kid or something to appreciate and love their families like the teacher could use it on class to inspire write letters to their family members like  mothers day... something like that, bc that book it was that beautiful  bright shiny silver... beautiful Britney pictures and all BUT the highlight is also bc it has a lot of cute small letters too that she wrote about people closer to her, it is such a  ******* SWEET book,

(nice marketing from back in the day I guess :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:)

THIS STORY I'M DEAD, EFF THOSE CHILDREN, I WANT THAT BOOK BACK :orangu_orangutan_ape::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block