Vocal Coach Reacts to Britney Spears 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' LIVE Acapella 2022

57 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I love her. So sad that her daughter just passed away... She must be going through a lot. Wish her the best.

i saw it yesterday, i can't believe she looks so...normal i mean 3 weeks ago her young daughter died from an epilepsy attack and now already doing the videos like the pro she is.... she said that back to work is helping her, but is so soon :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:. Hope she can be ok. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

I don't want to be mean to her (so I never write negative comments on her YouTube) but I find it strange that a vocal coach has such a weak voice. The covers on her channel are always recorded and still sound pretty bad. 

Vocal coaches/music teachers dont have to be amazing singers imo. Their job is to correct their student’s mistakes 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I don't want to be mean to her (so I never write negative comments on her YouTube) but I find it strange that a vocal coach has such a weak voice. The covers on her channel are always recorded and still sound pretty bad. 

Vocal Coaches teach technique and skills. I've seen and heard vocal coaches who might not have the most phenomenal voices, but its their technique and skills that are different. The flip side of this is an incredible sounding voice, but have terrible technique and misuse their voice which can lead to damage or strain.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block